32: Lunch Break!

"Squalo?"

"I think we got some traitors."

"Their names? Bruno Bucciarati, Giorno Giovanna and Y/n L/n."

"You're asking who's Y/n L/n? The infamous Capo C/n."

"These are the boss' direct orders!"

The waters of  Venezia was still unpopulated, only you and the rest of the traitors occupy it. "For now, no one seems to tail us." Narancia informs, his Aerosmith's looking out in the sky.

"Y/N, Bucciarati, shouldn't we be leaving Venezia?", Giorno asked looking around, Giorno's question made the rest of the team look at you, you turn to Bucciarati for approval, he nods.

"It's likely that they already know about us betraying the Familga, The boss may already have his guards outside Venezia, waiting for us. For now we observe. We don't have any idea what torture they can dole out." You said, all of them nods, determination was seen on their faces.

Your stomach felt empty, you haven't ate anything since yesterday night after all, it keeps bothering you and you kept losing your focus. You needed to grab breakfast or else you're going to have a hard time fighting.

"Mistaaa! We're hungry! What are you waiting for?"  You looked down beside Mista seeing the pistols out whining, number five was crying from hunger. Your lips formed a smile. Just in time.

"Feed us!"

"What's with the hold up? I'm hungry!"

Mista cringes from the looks his teammates were giving him, "Enough!" he snapped making the bullets go quiet.

"I-i hate to ask this right now but do you think we have the time to drop by a restaurant?" You looked at Bucciarati, smiling waiting for an answer,

"I suppose we do." Bucciarati said smiling a little seeing how happy your face looked when he approved.

"Finally, we can all replenish our guts. I'm starving, healing takes a toll on me ya know." You said grabbing your stomach. It was true. You were surprised when you were able to endure running after you healed Mista and Bucciarati. You were elated your mental strength was improving.

The bullets were munching on some pepperonis given by Mista, "You know, Vegetarianism? Do they eat cheese or does it like go against their rules or somethin'?" Mista wonders as he pokes his food with a fork.

"Uh, No they can't, because products like milk and eggs come from cows and chickens, remember? Since you put milk in a cake that's a no go as well." Abbacchio calmly explains. You like this calm side of Abbacchio, he seemed relaxed yet sort of mysterious.

"What?! They can't eat cake too?! I wonder if that health crap makes any differences." Mista rolls his eyes,

"They can actually eat cake! Some alternative for cow's milk are cashew and almond milk, and for eggs, the alternatives are flax seeds or ripe banana." You countered eating the [Dish name] you ordered a while ago.

"Oh wow I didn't know that!" Mista and Narancia chimes.

"But seriously, Nothing from animals? what do they do about shoes or handbags? Aren't those made out of leather?" Narancia asks, you took a bite from your plate enjoying the flavors.

"Look, they're vegan because they feel bad for the animals. They wear sneakers and carry around backpacks instead."

You dozed out of their conversation, as your eyes caught Giorno looking around, not even sitting down. Bucciarati noticed your gaze on Giorno so he calls him, "Giorno, fear won't do us any favor. Try to relax and eat.",