9: Date

It was close to 3pm but it didn't stop Abbacchio from wanting to have lunch with you. The boat arrived and Narancia jump down before you. You were behind him and you saw Bruno walk towards you. He was about to extend his hand so he could help but you followed Narancia and jumped out the boat, leaving Bruno's hand hanging. But fortunately no one noticed this, not even you, only him.

"Seems like Giorno and Mista are currently doing their part," You spoke once everyone is now on land. You've arrived in Capri, where Polpo hid his 10 Billion lire, "I still can't see them." You said looking around, it wasn't that hard to spot them because out of all the tourists here, Giorno and Mista would stand out.

"Gaaah I'm still hungry despite all the food I ate back there." Narancia whined and Fugo said the same.

"Of course you would be, you only ate junk foods, not real food." You said to the pouting Narancia.

"We should eat lunch first and wait for them." Fugo suggested, you silently agree feeling hunger inside your stomach.

Bruno agreed to get lunch and wait for them instead of finding where Giorno and Mista were,

Abbacchio, You, Bruno, Narancia and Fugo headed towards the crowd looking for restaurants.

"We should go there." Narancia suggested pointing out a nearby restaurant.

"I heard that restaurant sucks, we should totally eat here." Fugo said pointing out the restaurant behind him.

Narancia and Fugo argued until Bruno stopped them, saying that they were in public.

"If you two can't get along why don't you go there, and Fugo go there." Abbacchio suggested pointing at both said restaurants.

"We shouldn't split up for now, Why don't we eat here instead." Bruno suggested pointing another building that seemed to be a restaurant.

"Fine." Narancia and Fugo said, huffing.

"Oh Y/n I thought you said you were going somewhere else?" Bruno turned to you, Abbacchio as well.

"I am. Abbacchio and I are going to have lunch together." You responded with a quite cheerful tone.

"Oh I see." The leader responded with a gulp, you didn't failed to notice it.

"Y/n, let's go." Abbacchio said and turned his back, you grabbed his arm, "Wait." he tilted his head looking at you and your hand on his arm and then back at your eyes again.

"Why don't we join them? Bucciarati did say it's a bad idea to split up for now." You smiled awkwardly. "Sure." He said quietly as you removed your hand on his clothed arm.

"But we'll sit in a different table, it was suppose to be a–." "Date?" Narancia intrudes with his usual cheerful tone making everyone look at his sly smirk, teasing Abbacchio, but he immediately stops realizing no one was laughing. Fugo only coughed to ease the tension,

Abbacchio cleared his throat "It was supposed to be an apology lunch."

"I see, you two can get your separate table. Come on."

The five of you entered the air conditioned restaurant, Abbacchio tells the receptionist to lead you two in a different table. Thankfully the table you were in wasn't that far from Bruno's table where him, Narancia and Fugo were sitting.

Bruno could see you talking with Abbacchio with a small smile, even from there it didn't stop Bruno from appreciating how beautiful your smile was. You felt eyes one you and unconsciously look at Bruno's table catching him off guard. You caught him looking at you and instead of Bruno looking away he smiles and waved. You did the same.