Chapter Three

Aʟᴇᴄ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Me and my brothers bonded so well with Sarah we decided to choose her to bring home we found out that Sarah is half human , half-witch.

We usually despise humans because of their nature but Sarah is innocent and so sweet, my and my brother's signed all the papers.

Now Sarah is officially ours I'm so happy when we get home Josh takes Sarah to her room.

I hear a glass shatter in the kitchen I see my mom and she's having a vision once she comes out of it she looks at me." Mom what did you see"? I asked.

" Alec I saw you and your brother's mate" once she said that my other two brothers were standing beside me.

" Where mom"? Zayn asked.

She hesitated to answer." She's here, your mate is Sarah" I was beyond shocked this is rare.

I looked over at Josh and he had mixed feelings and so did Zayn." So that's why we all bonded with her so well , she's really our mate"

My mom nodded yes." Yes she is but sons I saw something else it wasn't too clear but someone in this kingdom is going to betray us and let some humans in and try to destroy us.

Josh eyes turning blood red." Let them I'll kill every one" he said pissed.

" It won't come to that , our priority is protecting Sarah," alec said.  I don't care if someone tries to hurt her I won't stop until they're dead.