Chapter Thirty Three

Josh talking
𝗭𝗮𝘆𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
Alec talking
******************************

Sarah's pov

Why does she have my eyes and the same name maybe it's a coincidence but there's something about the baby in the picture.

" She has my name and the same eye color, why did you guys decide to tell me this story" I have a hutch why but it can't be true.

Lately I've been having crazy dreams that don't make sense at all and after they told me this story it just makes things more crazy."We told you this story because we can't keep lying to you Sarah it's not fair to you"

"Sarah we know you've been having some dreams that you can't seem to explain"

How do they know about my dreams I get out of bed and start pacing okay calm down.

" How do you know about my dreams"?

" I can read minds we all can if we focus hard enough" Okay some people have unique gifts there's nothing strange about that.

" 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝘄𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗵"

What no no ... I can't be the Sarah that was kidnapped that means the story they told me would have to be true and that means I'm in a room with monsters I look at them terrified.

" Your lying," I said scared as I backed up into the corner.

" No Sarah we're not and please you don't need to be afraid of us we would never hurt you"

" So everything in that story is true, I was kidnapped and you all were my adopted dads"?

Okay before I was calm but now I'm so freaked out I'm shaking." Yes it's true"

" I need proof" I said in a whisper but they all heard me Josh handed me a folder and handed it to me i opened it and saw three faces I feared most.

There was Libby , Nathan and Jonathan they had all their information in the folder and I flipped over the papers then found my picture.

How did they get all this information on them and me." How did you find this information about them"?

" 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 , 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘂𝘀"

" 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 , 𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗵 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂"

I start to cry what there saying makes sense and what reason would they have to lie to me I feel strong arms around me I start to feel the shocks again I look up at Alec." You're my adopted dad"?

" 𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘇𝗮𝘆𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵 , 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗵"

" Where are Libby, Nathan, and Jonathan now"?

" They we're dealt with they won't ever hurt you again" Josh said that with a lot of anger in his eyes.

" Wait so I'm a princess"?

Alec and Zayn chuckled." Yes , you are"

I looked over at Josh I wonder why he hated me so much, in the beginning, all three of them have been through a lot and so have I.

Today has been a very interesting day I just found out I'm a princess and their kings ... and the old fairytales I thought were fake there true