Chapter Twenty Seven

Melissa talking
**********************************************
Melissa's pov

𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦 𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡  𝑀 ~ 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑

I get out the car and go in the cemetery I stop and sit on the ground once I see the name Jane Hastings on it I conjure up flowers and put it down near her tombstone.

𝐶𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖'𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 - 𝐽 ~ 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑

𝐴𝑤𝑤 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟-𝑀~ 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑

𝑁𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑖𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑎 ! - 𝐽 ~ 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑

𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑒 😢 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 - 𝑀~ 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑

𝑇𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 - 𝐽 ~ 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑

I stand up and look at the tombstone." Don't worry mom I'll get revenge and have my happy ending" I drive to Josh's this will be so much easier sense his two brothers are away.

I shapeshift into one of the guards and walk up to the door the other two guards let's me in I sniff out the human and teleport to her.

Uhh why is she in his bed I wish I could just kill her already but it's to early and I'm against killing kids but one day when the time is right I'll kill her.

I see a teddy bear must be hers I take it and teleport back into my car and head to a cafe.

I sit down at a table and wait for my friend to arrive when he see's me he smiles and sits down

I sit down at a table and wait for my friend to arrive when he see's me he smiles and sits down."Mellisa always a pleasure"

" You to Derek , now down to business are you sure this will work"?

" Yes Mel, did you get something of her's" I gave him the teddy bear.

" This will work but Mel why do you want rogues to kill a kid"?

" That's none of your concern but I want to be queen I deserve it and I refuse to let a little brat come in the way , once she's dead the kings will forget about her"

" Fair enough" Derek gets up and leaves I leave the cafe and drive back home to my house and prepare for tomorrow Josh will be mine.

***********************

Author: Uhh Mellisa needs to leave