Chapter Fourty Five

Josh talking
Alec talking
𝗭𝗮𝘆𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
David talking
**********************************************

Sarah's pov

Today has been the best day ever I got to spend time with my family and friends had an amazing dinner and the cake was so delicious but boy am I tired I rub my eyes." Tired princess"?

I nod Alec kisses my forehead and picks me up and carrys me to my room and puts me in bed." I had such a good birthday Alec thank you" he smiles at me and kisses my forehead again.

" I'm happy you did Princess" my eyes were getting heavy I could hardly keep my eyes open.

"Goodnight Princess" my eyes soon closed and I feel asleep.

Sarah's dream

No not again why am I always here in my dream I see a big wolf about to attack me and no one else is around I'm screaming but no one can hear me

End of dream.

Oww my arm hurts I wake up scared I'm not in my room and all I can see is the sky but I'm being pulled I look up and I scream it's a scary wolf tugging on my shirt." No , no let me go"

The wolf let's go of my shirt but growls at me I see a big stick next to me and wack it in the head I start to run hopefully out of the woods.

I know the wolf is close to me I her it howling and growling at me I try to run faster I see light and the castle I'm almost there I can make it.

I just have to get a little closer I felt a pain in my leg the wolf bit me I fall to the ground crying." Ahhh please don't please let me go"

The wolf starts pulling me deeper into the forest and he was about to attack me when I put my hands into the air he freezes.

My powers thank god I start running again as fast as I can but the wolf left a big mark on my leg it hurts to move I then trip on some sticks and fall down a hill and I felt a hard impact on my head.

My body I can't move but I can hear voices and they were pissed." Fuck where is she I can smell her blood"

Omg it's Alec i try to talk but nothing comes out only a whisper I felt sparks on my hands." Oh my baby were here" Josh he's here to I tried to say there names but I felt so weak.

" 𝗗𝗮𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗲"

" Let's get her to the hospital, Josh maybe give her some of your blood it'll make her less weak"

I felt like I was being carried and then onto a bed I felt something tasty in my mouth I wanted more.

" Sarah can you hear me"?

Yes I can hear you it's hard to wake up.

" Its okay Principessa I can read your mind just take your time waking up you can do it"

I try to open my eyes but it's so hard I take a deep breath and open my eyes uhh why is everything so bright.

" Sarah , oh my god your awake we were so worried"

I look around the room confused I thought I was dead I was sure that wolf killed me." Alec what happened to me I feel weak my head hurts a little"

" Zayn can you get the doctor, princess you were attacked im so sorry we weren't there quicker"

I saw Zayn leave and Alec and Josh came to sit next to me holding my hands." It's okay it wasn't your fault , I think I used my powers"

Josh and Zayn looked surprised." When Principessa" ?

" When I was in the forest the wolf was about to kill me and I got so scared I put my hands up and the wolf froze"

" That's amazing Sarah, I'm so happy your okay" I was happy I was back with the guys I was so scared that I was going to die.

Oww owww what is that pain In my head." Princess what's wrong" he asked worried.

My eyes were getting heavy and I passed out.