Chapter Fourty Three

Josh talking
Alec talking
𝖹𝖺𝗒𝗇 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝖬𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀
**********************************************

Alec's pov

I get front of Sarah and wipe her tears and pull her into a hug."Awe princess what's wrong" ?

I hope she likes her birthday i want it to be perfect for her I know she had it very difficult living with her foster parents makes my blood boil with so much anger thinking of those people.

Sarah notices and touches my hand and I instantly calm down." Alec nothing is wrong I'm just so happy , I can't believe you all did this for me" Sarah said so happy.

" 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌 , 𝗐𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄" Sarah's face looks surprised me and my brother's chuckle.

Alec and Sarah head outside first and I heard a high pitch scream." ℍ𝕖𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖"

" ℍ𝕖𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖"

" Omg I love all of this you guys didn't have to go all out on my birthday I just wanted to spend time with you all but this is amazing I can't thank you all enough for doing this all for me"

Sarah came up to me and my brothers and hugged us we hugged her back I'm so happy she's having a great birthday party but I hope to god my fucking idiot brother didn't invite the slut.

Me and Zayn have been fighting with Josh the past couple days we try not to do it in front of Sarah we don't want to upset her with our fighting.

Yesterday I wanted to literally kill Josh I would have if my dad and Zayn didn't stop me he slept with Mellisa again I thought when we found Sarah he would get rid of her but I was wrong to think Josh would change.

I know he's afraid of getting hurt again we all are but if he doesn't stop this it will hurt Sarah or worse and if I have to choose Sarah over my brother it'll be Sarah.

" Principessa it was no problem"

Sarah Tara and Jake go and play on the bounce house I hear one of the head guards thoughts Mellisa is trying to get in.

I head to the front of the house and see Mellisa." I'll handle this you two just watch the kids, Melissa leave now"

She fake pouts and picks up a present from the ground." 𝖠𝗅𝖾𝖼 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗁𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍"

She's right I don't like her for so many reasons I've known Mellisa for a couple years she wasn't always a bitch but people change." Melissa you don't do nice you mess with peoples mind for fun , you may have my brother wrapped around your finger but he will see the real you soon enough"

Melissa rolls her eyes and then gives me a smirk what the fuck is wrong with her." 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝖠𝗅𝖾𝖼 , 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝗁 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌"

" Why would I ever be jealous Mellisa"?

She takes a step closer to me." 𝖡𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝖾"