Chapter Nine

Hi before we start the upcoming chapters will be mature just wanted to put a warning ⛔️

* Cursing
* Graphic

Nathan talking
Libby talking

******************************************
Sᴀʀᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Nine Years Later...

I hear Nathan and Libby banging on my door I know once they find me they'll hit me again I did a bad thing I burned myself on accident and dropped the frying pan.

I ruined there breakfast I didn't mean to." Come out wherever you are you little brat" his voice sent horrible chills to my body.

He pounded on my door kicking it almost smashing it down I cry in fear god what did I do to deserve this.

"Honey she's a stupid kid she can't go anywhere else this apartment isn't that big" I hope they leave maybe they will calm down.

I hate it here so much they make me cry and they hurt me all I ever wanted was them to care and love me but I guess I don't deserve it.

I hear there footsteps go away they must have gone downstairs I run straight under my bed.""Come out here now you little shit" he gets out his whip I feel tears down my face.

The whip is the worst he uses it on me when he is mad I hold my mouth so he wouldn't hear me cry I see his feet at my door.

" Honey check downstairs she's not up here" He's leaving I felt a hard grip on my legs oh no he yanked my feet out gripped my neck and slammed me into the wall.

He looked so mad if looks could kill I would be dead."You broke too many rules this week, time for your punishment bitch" I felt a sting on my cheek.

"Babe we can punish her later we have that double date and we can't be late" he nods grabs me by the hair drags me to the basement door and pushes me down the basement.

Oww it hurts so much." Don't get too comfortable Sarah I will be back to teach you a lesson I start to sob he smirked at me shut off the lights and locked the door.

I hate being in the dark it's scary.