Chapter Thirty Five

Josh talking
***************************************

Me and Anne had so much fun making the cookies and they tasted so good after that me and her had a full on marathon of full house it's like my new favorite show not long after that she left.

I head into my drawer and pick out my PJs for the night I look in the mirror and my hair is full-on red and my eyes are purple... what the heck.

I didn't know what to do so I screamed after a second Josh was beside me at my side he saw my worried face and pulled me into a hug." It's ok Principessa, I'm here"

" Principessa I need to explain something, you were born here in rosewood that means your not human"

What I'm not human then what am I. "Josh, what am I then"?

" Principessa you are half-human half-witch" Wow I'm a witch I always thought they were not real just like werewolves, vampires, fairies, and other creatures.

But since four weeks ago I'm not surprised witches are real too." So my hair turned red because I'm a witch"?

He looked angry at my question he closed his eyes and took a deep breathe."No that's not why Sarah the witch that took you was cruel she put a curse on you, but you don't ever need to worry about that as long your with us you'll always be safe I promise"

Thats scary who would put a curse on me I never did anything bad but I believe Josh I know him and his brother will protect me from anything I looked in the mirror and the red hair suits me." Thank you Josh for telling me , be right back gonna change"

I go in the bathroom and change and look at myself in the mirror.

Well at least my eyes are back to blue i open the door and get into bed Josh covers me and kisses my forehead

Well at least my eyes are back to blue i open the door and get into bed Josh covers me and kisses my forehead."Goodnight Principessa, sweet dream" I pout I don't want him to leave.

Josh doesn't leave he must have read my mind he gets into my bed and I snuggle into him I feel so much happier whenever Josh , Alec, and Zayn are close to me.

My eyes feel so heavy soon after I go to sleep.