Chapter Fourty Two

Josh Talking
Alec talking
𝗭𝗮𝘆𝗻 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴

*********************************************

Sarah's pov

I rub my eyes and get out of bed wow I really slept in so happy it's Saturday I hear a knock on my door I open it to see David he has a pancake with a candle in the middle.

Wait today can't be my birthday could it

Wait today can't be my birthday could it." ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕂𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕠" that's so nice of him but where are Alec Zayn and Josh did they forget about me.

" Thank you David this looks so good , where are Zayn Alec and Josh"?

"𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦"

" I better get ready then thank you again for the pancakes David"

" ℕ𝕠 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞 𝕊𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕙" He leaves and I check my calendar and it's definitely my birthday I almost forget it was Libby and Nathan never really gave me birthdays to them it was just another day.

But this year will be different I'll be around people who care about me I better get ready though.

I eat all the pancakes then go to my closet and pick out a polka dot shirt with black pants , I grab my white sneakers I think I'm ready.

I head downstairs and head into the dinning room and see Alec Zayn and Josh when they see me they smile and say

I head downstairs and head into the dinning room and see Alec Zayn and Josh when they see me they smile and say." Happy Birthday Sarah"

" Thank you"

" Today is very special to us so we have a couple things planned , are you scared of rides"

I can't really say I never been on a ride."I think I'll like rides maybe not a fast one though"

" That's fine there's a amusement park a hour away we thought you'd like that but we can definitely do something else if you like Sarah"

OMG there taking me to a amusement park I heard there so fun I can't believe there taking me there." No no I would love to go there"

The car ride wasn't long at all once we got there I looked all around the amusement park wow there were so many rides me Zayn Alec and Josh went up to the ticket booth and Josh got us tickets.

We went through the double gates." Which ride do you wanna try first princess"

Hmm all the rides look fun but one ride really catches my eye I smile and jump up and down." Can we please go on the tea cups"

Me and the guys had so much fun at the amusement park we were there for a couple hours Alec said we had to get back to the house for dinner.

Once we got back Josh opened the door the lights were all off all of a sudden the lights went on and I heard loud screams." 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒉"

Omg everyone was here Anne and David my friends Jake and Tara and all the people I met before I met Josh Alec and Zayn and all the guards.

I can't believe they through me a surprise party I never got a party before I'm so happy I started tearing up.