Chapter Seven

Anne's pov

I hear cry's from the playpen I pick Sarah up and rock her." It's okay sweetie grandma is here" she nuzzles into me I grab her bottle from the refrigerator and give it to her and she drinks.

"Queen Anne the guests are here for Princess Sarah," one of the guards told me.

" Thank you Harry " today is a very big day for Sarah she will become Princess of this Kingdom my boys are so excited for Sarah.

Once Sarah turns Eighteen she will become Queen right now I'm Queen it's not a hard job but can get stressful but I promised to guide Sarah through everything and so will my husband David.

We're both so happy we have a granddaughter, I go open the door and see a lot of people but it's a big event I see some Alphas and luna's, vampires and friends and family.

" Oh my she is precious Anne , how is she taking a liking to the kings"? One of my friends asked.

" Very well she loves them so much and my sons adore her"

" That's good Anne" I speak to a few other people then go in the kitchen and get a bottle for Sarah after I give her the bottle she starts to whine.

" Oh, I know Sarah they'll be back soon" I see one of my guards come in looking scared.

" Zeus, what's wrong"?

" My Queen we think someone at this party is going to take Sarah I alerted the kings they want Sarah so they can protect her"Sarah starts to cry.

" Thank you, don't let anyone in or out of this castle" all of a sudden all of the lights went out and before I can turn on the lights I fell a knock on my head and passed out.