Chapter Fourteen

Josh talking
Alec talking
Zayn talking
**************************************
Sᴀʀᴀʜ ᴘᴏᴠ

I was freaking out what the heck happened okay Sarah calm down I'm sure everything will make sense soon I see people maybe they can help me get to a safe place I'm never going back to Johnathan or my foster parents.

That's my plan I'll ask someone to take me to the police station once I'm out of the meadow I see people I tap a women's shoulder and she turns to me and looks surprised.

" You're human" When she said that everyone in the town looked at me why is everyone looking at me.

A man came up to the women." It must be her we have to alert the kings at once" Wait what kings and isn't everyone humans this is getting freaky.

My breathing started to become stronger I felt like I was panicking I see the women come up to me." Hey , you will be safe please come with me" she lent me her hand and I took it she took me to the car and I got in.

" What is a human doing here"? The driver said.

" Don't you see what's happening it's Princess  Sarah" Wait Princess Sarah ?

The driver looked at her like she was crazy." Can't be possible Princess Sarah died years ago"

My name is Sarah but I'm no princess.

The women turned to me." Do you speak"?

I nodded no." It's okay you can sleep" I don't know why but I trust her I close my eyes and start to drift off to sleep.

I yawn and wake up I freak out because I'm not in the car with the lady I'm in a big soft bed I hear the lady and someone else talking.

So I listen in." This is bad they will be here soon and there not in the best mood"

" They have a right to know" the voice sounded like the lady from the car.

" Know what" I heard a males voice it was charming and soft but still scary.

" King Zayn , we have something to tell you and your brother's it's rather important"

" Whatever it is make it quick Isabelle I heard we had someone come into our world" So that's the lady's name.

I have to get out of here they must be talking about me.

" I heard it's a human Zayn we do need to take this with caution" I heard a loud growl outside the door it scared me.

" Humans we're always a threat to us let's just kill it" I got even more scared why would he want to kill me.

I hear a big growl and hear someone approaching this room." I smell it ,must be in here"

"Brother think before you do anything we can't just kill a human"

I heard the same growl I heard from earlier."Did you not remember that witch that took our fucking mate away she sold her to some fucking human and now she's dead"