Chapter Fourty

Josh talking
Alec talking
𝙕𝙖𝙮𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝑴𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈
*******************************************
Josh's pov

How can my brothers not be as mad as I am." Josh we didn't like that his scent was on her either but we can't just make her stop seeing him she made a friend that's a big step"

" 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙝"

" Whatever if you two want her around that boy go ahead I'm leaving for the night" Alec must have read my mind he glared at me and pushed me against the wall.

"Josh your so mad at something so little your going to the sluts house"

" She's my girlfriend just stay out of my business"

" Josh your unbelievable sometimes she may be your toy for now but you have a fucking mate upstairs or did you forget"

" No I didn't forget but like I said I have a girlfriend"I left the room and started getting into my car I saw Zayn outside.

"𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙝 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙖 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙩" Zayn left and went outside I was about to open the car door but then shut it.

Fuck I hate when there right I need to talk to Sarah I went back into the house and knocked on Sarah's door no answer." Sarah i know your mad but can we please just talk"

She opened the door and sat on the bed." Sarah I didn't mean to be rude to your friend it's just that I'm very protective over you I'm sorry"

"Thank you for saying sorry, does that mean I can keep seeing Jacob"Even though I don't like it it'll make Sarah happy.

" Yes Sarah you can, I'm sure your starving we got your favorite"

" Why didn't you tell me you guys got pizza you know I love it" I laugh and so does she.

Sarah takes my hand and we both head downstairs i feel my phone go off I look and see a text from Mellisa.

𝑴- 𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?

𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅

𝑱- 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅

𝑴- 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 ❣️

I put my phone back into my pocket when Sarah got done eating she yawned." You had a long day Sarah why don't we get you to bed"

Sarah nods I pick her up and carry her back to her room and lay her down on the bed I kiss her forehead." Goodnight Principessa"

" Goodnight Josh" she closes her eyes and snuggles into her pillow I leave her nightlight on and close the door halfway.

I get my keys and head into my car and head to Melissa's house.