Chapter Thirty Two

Josh talking
Alec talking
𝗭𝗮𝘆𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
********************************************

Zayn's pov

This is a big moment for me and my brother's right now we're going to tell Sarah a story little does she know this story is about her.

" Once upon a time there were three brothers they had everything they could wish for but they were unhappy  and miserable so they decided to go to an adoption center"

I saw Sarah shiver so I cover the blanket on her more she smiles at me and I give her a smile back." They we're all hesitant to adopt but one girl changed there mind that baby was so different from the others they had a strong connection"

I concentrate and read Sarah's mind she's really liking the story I notice her hair is turning a little bit red everyday I'm worried about that I don't know how she'll take it.

"Once they brought her home she melted there hearts they couldn't be more happier , these brothers were different from others , stronger and more faster"

" These brother's we're different from most they were kings they protected there kingdom , each brother had a gift, the eldest brother was a vampire , the middle brother and youngest brother were hybrids"

I saw Sarah hide under the covers she must be scared I walk over to her."  𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁"

She takes the covers off and hides her face into me." But vampires and hybrids are mean they might hurt me"

I kiss her forehead." Principessa those are just made up there only mean when they need to be"

" Okay good, besides creatures like that are made up anyway" If only she knew what me and my family is i don't want to scare her.

" 𝗢𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹"

" The brother's couldn't wait to show off the new baby to the kingdom she was the princess of the kingdom , everyone loved her she was the sweetest being ever"

" But they didn't have a lot of time to be with her when she turned one she was taken away from them"

" That's so mean who would do such a thing" I look over at Josh his eyes are turned almost blood shot red I know he's pissed about what happened to Sarah I am to but he needs to control himself.

Josh closes his eyes and opens them back up and his eyes are back to normal." 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 , 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆"

" The brother's were different when she was taken they wanted revenge they turned vicious , people were more scared of them then before"

" They were told that she died they did everything to to find out who did it eventually they found out who and they got there revenge"

" Then they found out she is alive ... the end"

" But what happened to the baby and the brother's I have so many questions , what was her name"?

Josh went over to Sarah and sat next to her."Her name is Sarah"

We all see the confused look on her face Alec grabs an old picture of Sarah when she was a baby he hands it to Sarah." This is what she looked liked"

Sarah looks at the picture then looks at all of us." She has my eyes"