Chapter Sixteen

Zᴀʏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ

**********************

I hear a knock on my door and see my dad he looks weak as ever never seen him like this him and mom have been really supportive they've been looking for Sarah everywhere.

" Son we have news's on Sarah your brothers are waiting downstairs" I follow my dad and go into the living room.  

" Dad , mom did you find Sarah" ?

" Son please understand when I say this please don't go into the human world , what Jane said was true I went to the human world Sarah did die of a major head injury"

No no this can't be happening she can't be dead she means everything to me and my brothers I couldn't even be mad I'm so torn up I feel a tear down my face I never cried before.

I saw my mom come to me and hug me tightly."Oh honey I'm so sorry"

" I want them to pay for this , they took what was ours away if I have to kill every human and witch I will"

" Josh that won't bring her back not all humans are like that do you really think killing them will make you happy"?

Alec had a point out of the three of us Alec was holding it together one of us had to be sane enough to handle this.

" No it won't but I can't sit here and do nothing , I'm heading to the dungeons"

" How long has it been sense he's feed he's falling apart" my mom said worried.

" Been about a month he won't feed he's having a very difficult time" we all hear a women scream and head to the basement.

" Please don't hurt me" Jane begged.

He walked over to her husband and went behind him and snapped his head off Jane yelled in agony." Oh I'm not going to hurt you Jane I'm going to kill you"

He knows killing them won't change a thing but him doing this keeps the pain away me and Alec don't like killing unless we need to.

We know deep down Sarah wouldn't like it if we were killers but I won't stop him from killing them they took our mate away.

He then walks over to her sister and runs his finger across her neck she starts to sob." Don't cry it will all be over soon"

He pushed her against the wall and took out the knife he had and jammed it right into her heart as she hit the floor bleeding the guards took out her body along with Jane's husband.

Josh walks up Jane and goes behind her." You took what was mine that was a big mistake" he leaned close to her neck and for the first time in a month he sucked his sharp teeth into her and drank her blood until there was nothing left.

He wiped the remaining blood off his face." I'm going out I'll be back later"