Chapter 5: And From the Sky He Fell

The bright blue sky of Kivotos was disturbed by what seemed to be a meteor headed toward the outskirts of the city. It fell straight from the sky at a rapid pace. The meteor briefly slowed down before impact, showing a silhouette of something big. Despite the numerous tall buildings that filled the city of Kivotos, people would still notice the fiery ball that came crashing down from the sky.

--------------------

Cloud of dust covered the streets in the outskirts. The meteor had crashed near Kivotos' newest teacher. This caused the girls to be in a state of panic. They must've thought the worst had happened to their Sensei. Though they've just met each other, it was clear that he cared for them.

"Sensei!", the four screamed in worry.

As the dust settled, the girls were met with a sight that shocked them, yet also gave them some sense of relief. Their teacher was fine and alive. Yet behind him, a giant green robot crouched on its knees, holding its giant sword that was planted to the ground. It was a sight that struck them with a sense of awe.

The gigantic green robot stood up and walked in front of their teacher. (Y/N) looked back and commanded to the rest of his squad. "You girls, take cover.", he said in a calm voice. His students could only nod and dutifully follow his commands.

"Let's do this, Falcon!"

"Copy that, Pilot."

He slid between the legs of his robots. The mech picked him up and put him inside its cockpit. The door quickly closed to protect the occupant within. 

"Transferring control to pilot."