Chapter 8: Welcome to Abydos

The two of you reached a certain door in one of the buildings. Even the interior of the high school was devoid of people. Where are the other students?

The girl beside you opened the door to reveal a moderately sized club room. Above the table were books and utensils scattered here and there. Scribblings and pinned papers filled the nearby whiteboard. The window filled the room with ample sunlight. There were a few students inside the club room.

"Welcome back, Shiro...ko? Eh, an adult?", One of the students greeted the girl beside you. She was black-haired and fashioned her hair into twintails. She also had... cat ears? Whatever. Her eyes were red, similar to Iori. Wait, why did your thoughts wander to the field captain of the Gehenna Prefect Team?

Pushing the thoughts aside, you focused back on the situation. So the wolf girl who led you here is called Shiroko, you summarized.

???

???

"He came to visit the school.", Shiroko replied.

Shiroko

Shiroko

"Eh, we haven't had visitors in ages...", another student said. She had pale blonde hair that reached to her waist. A bun was also visible on the left side of her hair. Her eyes were deep green, almost like an emerald. Scratch that, they were emerald green.