Chapter 1

Third Person POV

The members enjoyed their day at the pool. Taehyung continuously apologized to Jungkook, saying how sorry he was for not remembering the most important person to him.

No matter how many times Jungkook would accept his apology, Taehyung couldn't shake off the guilt he felt inside.

As Jungkook played with Jin and Jimin in the pool, Taehyung sat beside Jhope and Namjoon on the chairs.

He sighed deeply and the others looked at him confused.

"Why are you so gloomy?" Hoseok questioned. "Shouldn't you be happy that you remember?"

Taehyung shrugged. "How can I be happy? Jungkook went through pain and agony because of me."

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Here we go again."

"Taehyung, you can't keep blaming yourself. You lost your memory. It was out of your control." Jhope commented.

"But-"

"Shut up V." Suga cut in, sitting beside him on the lounge chair. "Look at Jungkook right now. Does he look depressed to you?"

Taehyung turned to watched his boyfriend play happily with the others. His smile shining brighter than the sun itself.

V chuckled to himself, looking down. "I guess you're right."

"By the way," Namjoon spoke, leaning closer. "Have you guys... Done it?"

Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Hyung!" He yelled out, turning a bright shade of pink.

"You have!" Jhope giggled.

"Where'd you get the lube? Did you steal Namjoon's?" Suga leaned in.

Taehyung looked down and fiddled with his fingers. "We-we didn't use any."

His hyungs gasped and began laughing their heads off.

"Wow V! You're hardcore!" Namjoon laughed.

"Leave me alone!" The younger yelled while burying his face into his towel, not realizing he caught the attention of the maknae.

Jungkook turned to Taehyung, frowning. He then turned to his hyung's while passing the inflatable ball to Jin.

"What do you think they're talking about?" He asked.

"No idea." Jin answered.

"Does Taehyung seem a little different to you? He seems bothered by something." Jimin questioned.

Jungkook sighed. "He keeps saying how sorry he is for hurting me and forgetting who I am."

"And the problem is?" Jin raised a brow.

"I've told him multiple times how I forgive him but he doesn't forgive himself."

The others nodded in understandment.

"Maybe you need to show him your love." Jimin smirked.

"Ya!" Jin splashed Jimin. "Don't you dare force him into doing those things."

Jungkook frowned. "I'm confused. What are you talking about?"

"Sex." Jimin answered quickly then hurriedly swam away from his angry hyung.

"They are too young for those sort of things." Jin growled, throwing the ball and hitting Jimin in the head.

"But we already had sex." Jungkook answered innocently.