Chapter 4

Mele's POV

I've always hated Vkook.

My sister can never stop talking about them.

Jungkook belongs with me. Only me.

I guess I'm what you would call, a Sasaeng. I don't feel ashamed. In fact, I think it's awesome.

The day BTS announced that they're coming to Hawaii was the best day of my life.

I found out what hotel they were planning on staying at and I immediately booked a room there. Our family is rich so we have no money problems.

It's hard getting next to your favorite band, especially Kpop idols. My younger sister adores them, especially Taehyung and Jungkook.

I decided to let her in on my scheme, of course without telling her too much information.

My whole purpose was to make Jungkook fall in love with me. I'm fawned over at my school for having the best looks.

I asked my sister, "How bad do you want to meet BTS? Personally."

"Desperately!" Hope screamed, fangirling over the fact that we're staying in the same hotel as they are.

"I can get you to meet them." I smiled.

"Really unnie? How? They're always being watched."

"Here's the plan."

I pulled out a customized hat that I bought saying cancer survivor, along with a few t-shirts. She looked at me confused.

"Why do you have those?"

I smirked. "All you have to do is wear this to breakfast tomorrow. I know one of them is bound to talk to you. I'll help you create a sob story."

Hope shook her head. "I don't like this plan. I have to lie to them?"

"If you want to meet them. Trust me, this is the only way."

She sighed. "Okay, I'll do it for you."

And everything went according to plan. Actually, better! Hope had earned their trust and grown closer to the members. My parents didn't really care and played along. All they care about is money.

I prepared Easter gifts for my sister to give the members at the fan meet, but that dimwit screwed it up. I would have gone, but I was waiting for the right moment to make myself known.

I'm not going to show up in the midst of thousands of fangirls.

One day, I spotted a little action while I went to stalk them.

The day after the fan meet, I found out their hotel floor and Jungkook's room number. I left my sister alone in our shared room and I temporarily got a room at the hotel across from theirs.

The scene was bewildering. Jungkook and Taehyung. They were... Ugh. I can't even speak of it. I was on fire with jealousy. That should be me. I couldn't take it anymore.

After seeing enough, I searched around the rest of the BTS members. I found them scattered about the pool area.

I watched as Rapmonster was arguing with Jin and accidentally broke the Jacuzzi button. That idiot really does break everything, but he's adorable.

I lifted up my binoculars back to Jungkook's room and they were finished with their little "session."

I returned to my hotel room and told my sister that they're back at the pool.

"Now's the chance for you to give them the eggs!" I exclaimed, handing her the bag.

"What about you Mele? Aren't you coming with me?" She pouted.

"I'll be there shortly after. I have a special gift I want to give Jungkook."

She frowned. "I know you like Jungkook, but I think he's happy with Taehyung. Can't you let them be together?"

"What makes you think they're together?" I bursted in anger. "This isn't one of your little fanfic stories where your favorite members fall in love."

"But I saw them kiss."

"You what? How?"

"While you were away, I saw Taehyung confess to Jungkook with red roses. They kissed and after, they went swimming."

Great. Now I have two problems on my hands. I ignored it and gave her a fake smile.

"Maybe you're right, but just like how you won't give up on Vkook... I'm not going to give up on Jungkook."

Hope nodded. "I understand."

"Good. Now get going."

I ran down to the nearest store and bought lube, just to tease them. Maybe they'll be more aware of their actions

I finally got to meet them personally. It was obvious they were checking me out, but Jungkook looked a little cautious.

Maybe he thinks I'm stealing Taehyung. But you're the one I want Kookie. When I made it known that he was my bias, I was able to embrace him with a hug.

I could say like that forever, until that stupid alien interrupted. Jealous, obviously.

While they ran everywhere throughout the pool area in their bunny suits looking for eggs, I took it as my opportunity to sneak up the service elevator and hide near a fake tree at the corner of their hotel floor.

My sister followed me so I just let her sit with me.

We waited for a really long time, but it was worth it. We couldn't hear anything from where we were hiding, but something shocking happened right before our eyes.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin and kissed him.

My sister and I gasped. I quickly grabbed out my phone and took multiple pictures.

It was perfect. Taehyung and Jhope stood around the "couple."

I can use this as blackmail.

After the kiss, Jungkook ran into Taehyung's arms, while Jimin danced around happily.

"Maybe you're right Unnie. Maybe they're just confused with one another." Hope sighed.

I smiled. "That's it. And I can help Jungkook out of his confusion."

Kookie. You'll be mine soon. Just wait.
_________________________________________