Chapter 22

"I made a mistake telling Taehyung," Hoseok sulked.

Jimin, who was building a sandman (a/n: snowman but with sand) with him, nodded his head. "I told you we should have told Jungkook instead."

Hoseok frowned, forming the head of the sandman in the sand. He looked over and watched the giggling vkook couple building their own. Taehyung would purposely knock over the sandman, just so Jungkook would have to stop and help him rebuild the body. The maknae would often scold Taehyung for being clumsy, but shower his hyung with kisses for still trying his best.

"95 line! I need talk to you two," The manager flagged them over.

Taehyung and Jimin ran up to him. They looked at Suga who was resting peacefully on the lounge chair then back at their manager who was annoyed with his new seat on the sand. "You called us?"

"McDonalds is just a block over and across the street. I need you guys to order some food." The manager informed. "I asked Yoongi but he refuses. Everything is on this paper. No taking pictures with fans, got it? Go and come back."

The two nodded. After they dried themselves off, they threw their shirts over themselves. Jimin let his members know that they're heading out to get food. Hoseok understood what he needed to do, making sure they were out of view before moving next to the maknae.

"Hi Jungkookie!" He gleamed.

"Hyung, if you knock down my sandman I'll murder you." Jungkook warned, blocking his masterpiece from the elder.

Jhope shook his head. "That's not why I'm here. I need to tell you something important. Pretend we're sculpting the sandman and not discussing something important."

The younger followed his hyung's instructions and smiled playfully. "Important? So what is it about?"

"Taehyung."

FLASHBACK

"There's no one there. Come back inside." Kai's voice answered.

"Oppa, if we get caught then this whole plan is worthless."

"If anyone finds out you're hear the this plan will be worthless. Now get back in here before you make a scene and get us caught." Kai's voice sounded eager.

"No. Someone's here. I can feel it."

"Listen. Tomorrow is the big day." Kai continued. "We need to get everything together so we can make sure Jungkook and Taehyung-"

"Oppa, quiet!" The girl shushed. "There."

It was silent for a while until Hoseok saw a shadow cast over him. He looked up and saw her staring down at him.