Chapter 12

The concert went on as usual on Thursday. The media grasped the news about a stalker fan who stabbed Taehyung, spreading across the U.S and Korea. During Thursday night's concert, a video that the fans prepared was played on the big screen in the arena.

Fans chanted their names, as well as "We Love You Taehyung!" and "Get Well Soon!" The members cried as they watched precious moments that played from their early debut days to where they are currently.

At the end of the video, a staff member rolled out a cart with a big cake and words that wrote "700 Days With BTS".

But that wasn't the end of the surprise. A video message appeared on the screen. Jungkook smiled brightly, staring up at the person who he longed to see.

Taehyung.

"Annyeoung! It's V! Hello hello!"

The fans cheers echoed the stadium while the alien made kiddy faces and weird aegyos. His video message continued as he spoke Korean with English subtitles for the international fans.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there! But I will be back soon. BTS! 700 Days! I wish I could be with my members but I'm injured, aigoo aigoo aigoo."

Everyone laughed, especially Jungkook who was happy to see his hyung smiling again.

"I love all of you! ARMY SARANGHAE! BTS SARANGHAE! Don't have too much fun without me!"

The members waved goodbye to the screen. Just as the video looked like it was going to end...

"Wait!" Taehyung stopped. "I have something prepared for all the members!"

"Is this live?" Jin whispered to Namjoon.

"I think this is pre-recorded but he's an Alien, so he was probably giving the camera man a hard time." Namjoon chuckled.

"Director-nim, please edit this video well." Taehyung giggled and the caption "sorry V" displayed on the screen.

"I knew it." Rapmon self praised.

"Firstly, to the oldest Jin." Taehyung started to speak. "Thank you for treating me so nicely. You're really handsome, but not as handsom as me. Hehehe."

Jin scoffed. "Yeah right."

"Thank you for cooking for the other members and I. The hospital food here sucks." Taehyung displayed his food tray that had a small bowl of kimbap. "You truly are the best! Jjang!"

Taehyung reached over the side of his hospital bed and groaned, stretching for an item in the distance.

"He can't reach it! Hahaha" Jhope laughed as he pointed to the struggling alien.

"Ya! Don't you see I need help!" Taehyung yelled at the laughing staff who were enjoying the scene. "Manager hyung! Stop laughing at me!"

The stadium filled with laughter as the manager entered the scene and handed Taehyung a broken item.

"Thanks hyung." Taehyung giggled and held up the item.

"Rapmon hyung! Look what I broke! You taught me so well." The younger giggled.

"Aish! Look what you did!" Jin slapped Rapmon.

"I didn't do that! He broke it on his own." Namjoon pouted.

Taehyung continued his story. "The doctor came in to listen to my heart and when he was done, he left it at the foot of my bed. I thought it was cool, so I picked it up and played with it."

He held up the two pieces. "I ended up snapping it in half on accident. Not sure how it happened. But it's mine now." Taehyung laughed and stuck it in his bag located at the side of his bed.