Chapter 19 [M]

(wedding rings in the media above)

"It's late, we should head back." Yoongi stood up.

"Yoongi's right. Let's go." Namjoon grabbed their stuff and helped Jin load everything into the car.

Namjoon rode in the front seat with Kai, the others squished in the back of the Jeep. Due to the road foreclosure, Kai took the back dirt road to return to the hotel.

"Are you staying with us tonight, Hoseok?" Jimin asked.

"Nah. I'm staying with Kai." Hoseok answered. "But are we still good for tomorrow, right Taehyungie?"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at Jhope's new nickname for his boyfriend. Jin too was curious.

"Yup!" Taehyung smiled and leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder while intertwining their hands together, as if to reassure his Kookie that he hasn't forgotten who his lover is.

"Just the two of us, right?" Hoseok double checked.

"Yes hyung." Taehyung groaned.

Jin sat their questionably. He was unsure why Jhope wanted to be alone with Taehyung all of a sudden. They all witnessed the proposal and how happy everyone was, but Kai and Jhope's expressions were blank.

Hoseok would usually be cheering happily and dancing around his favorite otp couple, congratulating them on their engagement.

But he didn't. He was quiet. Too quiet for Jin not to notice. Jin knew this wasn't due to Jimin rejecting his feelings. Hoseok was the type of person who would put his feelings aside to make others around him happy.

I have to do something fast. Jin thought. I don't know what Jhope's up to, but there's no way I'm going to take a risk.

"I oppose of that plan." Jin spoke up.

"Wae?" Hoseok frowned.

"Tomorrow we're spending the day together. Just the BTS members." Jin smiled.

"But I wanted to sleep tomorrow." Yoongi complained.

"You always sleep." Jimin growled.

"I wanted to sleep tomorrow... with my new pillow." Yoongi smiled slyly, causing Jimin's cheeks to turn a dark red.

"Nope. We're staying together." Jin argued. "This is a band trip, not a do-what-ever-you-want-with-who-you-want trip."

"But Jin! Taehyung and I are suppose to hang out together tomorrow." Hoseok added.

"Nope."

"You know," Kai joined. "We can let the two of them be together and I can take you to a fresh water ice pond."

"Ice pond! Yeah!" Jimin cheered.

"I appreciate the offer Kai, but I think the members and I should do it together. Without you..." Jin grinned, mumbling the last sentence.

Hoseok shook his head. "But hyung!"

"THERE WILL BE NO ARGUMENTS! TOMORROW WE'RE SPENDING THE DAY TOGETHER AND THATS FINAL!" Jin shouted. "BTS MEMBERS ONLY."

He said the last sentence slowly, indicating that Kai was not invited. Hoseok slumped into his seat, scared that Jin might yell at him again. Jin grinned proudly to himself.

I swear to god Hoseok, Jin thought. If you try anything, I will kill you myself.

They arrived back at the condos. Hoseok left with Kai to their place after dropping the others off.