Chapter 26

Zanzoox This chapter is for you! Happy Birthday and thank you for being an awesome friend/reader. You're snapchats and small messages make my day!

"I'm pregnant."

Taehyung scoffed. "That's not funny Kookie."

"I'm not lying, hyung! I'm serious about this." Jungkook argued.

"That's impossible! Y-you're a guy!" Taehyung stopped as his eyes widened, eying the maknae. "You are a guy right?"

"Of course I am, stupid!"

"Sorry." The elder sat up, covering himself with the sheet. "I just don't understand. How could this happen? It's not possible, right?"

"I thought so too. Pregnancy was the last thing on my mind when I started throwing up and feeling sick." Jungkook mumbled.

"Wait. Is that why you've been sick lately?"

The younger nodded. "Remember that day we went to the east side of the island and Jin wanted to stop at the grocery store?"

Taehyung hummed in response. "The time you went off on your own?"

"I was actually buying a pregnancy test. I didn't know why but something was telling me to do it. I had no expectations for it to come out positive, but it did." Jungkook looked up for any signal of Taehyung telling him to stop. The elder urged him to continue, pulling the younger towards him and back-hugging him tightly.

"I thought it was joke. That day we went to the waterfall and you got hurt, I had a private talk with the doctor. Manager hyung came with me while you were getting your stitches fixed." Jungkook continued.

"The doctor confirmed it. He explained that it's very very rare, yet possible for a man to pregnant. There's a 0.2% chance of it happening and I was one of the few. It's so rare, not even Google knows about it. It's one of those things that stay hidden."

Jungkook buried his face into his hands as he began to cry. "I'm sorry hyung. I never meant for this to happen. This is all my fault."

Taehyung shushed him, removing Jungkook's hands from his face and pulling the younger in for a kiss. "This is not your fault. You have nothing to be sorry about."

"But hyung! I'm pregnant!" Jungkook cried aloud. "What are we going to do? How will the fans react? This isn't something that can be kept secret! I'll obviously be showing."

"Let's not think about that now." Taehyung comforted as he rocked his boyfriend in his arms. "What did manager hyung say?"

Jungkook sniffed several times, wiping his tears aside before speaking. "He really didn't say much. He sort of just nodded and said we'll deal with it later."

"I see." Taehyung muttered.

"I know this may seem like a strange question, but-uh-how are you going to- you know-"

"Give birth?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Yeah... and don't you need to need to have periods to have a womb or something like that?" Taehyung questioned.

"The doctor said I'll be shitting blood for a month. As for giving birth, they're going to make an incision in my stomach, similar to a c section."

"That's disgusting."

"Yah! This is partly your fault too, you know?" Jungkook hit his hyung's chest playfully.

"I know." Taehyung laughed, showering his lover with thousands of kisses. "Kookie. Do you know what this means?"