Chapter 2 [M]

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS RATED M FOR MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Third Person POV

Jungkook dragged Taehyung into their room, closing and locking the door behind him.

"Kookie, what-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Jungkook slammed his lips onto his hyung's, kissing it roughly.

The older gave in, pulling Jungkook closer to him. They moved their make out session into the bedroom area without breaking their heated kiss.

Their tongues fought for dominance, and moans escaped their mouths as they touched one another.

Jungkook finally broke from the kiss as they both caught their breath.

"I'll forgive you for hurting me hyung." Jungkook said between his breathing. "If you show me how much you love me."

Taehyung understood what the younger was asking. He gently pushed Jungkook onto the bed and crawled on top of him, roaming the younger's shirtless wet body with his hands as he sucked Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook moaned softly, enjoying his boyfriends touches. V began trailing his kisses down, stopping and licking Jungkook's bud, while fiddling with the other.

The maknae couldn't take anymore of his hyung's teases. He let out a deep groan when Taehyung accidentally brushed his knee against the maknae's growing member.

"Ah hyung! Stop teasing!" He whined, earning a smirk from the older.

He moved down the maknae's body, kissing every inch until he reached the younger's board shorts.

Taehyung easily slipped off the shorts, releasing Jungkook's erection. He wrapped his hand around the shaft and pumped it slowly while connecting his lips with Jungkook's. He picked up the pace, pumping it faster.

Taehyung swallowed all the moans that escaped the younger's mouth. He pulled away and moved back down to the maknae's member dripping with pre cum.

He stopped pumping the younger's length causing Jungkook to whine, but his whines turned to long satisfying moans when he felt Taehyung's wet canvas wrap around his member.

V bobbed his head up and down, sucking the throbbing length and began deep throating him. Jungkook was amazed by his boyfriends movements.

Taehyung stuck a finger inside Jungkook's hole, then another until he reached three fingers. While distracting the maknae with his sucking, he began to finger fuck the younger.

The pleasure was overwhelming. Jungkook was a moaning mess. He felt his climax reaching, his stomach burning with a strange sensation.

"Hyung! I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum." He moaned, arching his back.

Taehyung didn't stop his actions. He kept going, fitting as much as he can into his mouth while his fingers scissored the younger's insides.

Jungkook let out a loud moan of pleasure when he felt Taehyung's finger rub against his prostate.

He released his white fluids into his hyung's mouth, screaming his boyfriend's name.

Taehyung pulled out his fingers and swallowed Jungkook's fluid, licking the slate clean.

"You taste so good Kookie." He smirked, receiving a chuckle from the younger.

"You've gotten better hyung." Kookie laughed breathlessly.

"I'm not done yet." V replied.

As his boyfriend caught his breath, he used this time to remove his shorts. His erection sprung up, becoming harder as it touched the cold AC air.