Chapter 8

"It's me. Hope."

The members continued to be bunched up into a group.

"What do you want?" Suga growled.

"I want to apologize." Hope bowed. "I'm sorry for my sister. I'm sorry for lying, I'm sorry for-"

"Lying?" Taehyung questioned. "Lying about what?"

Hope sighed. "Lying about being a cancer survivor."

The members gasped and Taehyung shoved his way to the front of the group.

"You're just like her." He sneered.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled.

"Shut up!" Taehyung yelled back. "Can't you see? They're both conniving, manipulating snitches who have nothing better to do than ruin our living."

"Stop." Jungkook pleaded. He pulled on Taehyung's shirt, but Taehyung pushed him away.

"Why are you defending her Kookie?!

Hope cried. "I'm sorry! B-but-"

"No. You're not sorry. If you were sorry, you'd leave us alone." Taehyung clenched his fists.

"That's enough." Jin scolded.

"It's never enough for people like them." Taehyung glared at Hope who was on her knees, crying into her hands. "I'm not even sure if they should be considered as people."

"Taehyung. It's time for you to stop." Namjoon growled.

"Make me."

"Jungkook, control your boyfriend." Suga ordered.

"Boyfriend?" Hope questioned, looking up at the members with puffy red eyes.

Jungkook nodded and grabbed onto Taehyung's arm, only to be yanked away.

"That's right. Boyfriend. Meaning he's mine and only mine. No one can break us apart. Especially you and your sister."

Jungkook continued his attempts to pull Taehyung away, but Taehyung unconsciously hit his boyfriend's chest, sending him flying into the group. Taehyung's blood was boiling fast. The members had never seen him this angry.

"We have to stop him before he hurts someone." Jhope warned.

"He already has." Jungkook whispered, clenching onto his chest.

Taehyung turned back heartbroken. "Baby, I'm so sorry."

"No. You're not."

"Trust me. I am."

"If you're really sorry, then you'll sit down and allow Hope to explain." Jungkook begged.

Jungkook let out a soft whimper as he rubbed his chest. Taehyung was about to object against the idea of listening to that "monster" speak, but Jungkook was his weakness. Taehyung returned to himself when he realized he caused his lover pain.

The maknae knew he was the only who can control Taehyung. Sometimes Jhope could too, but everyone was a little shaken up after the youngest hyung's outburst.

"Alright. You can explain. But I want security to be in here when you do. I don't want any of us to get hurt again."

"Understandable." Hope agreed.

Two security men came in. Hope sat in the makeup chair while the two security men stood on either side of her. The members sat around the room.

The members squeezed onto the long couch, Jungkook sitting on Taehyung's lap.