Chapter 6

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I woke up first. I looked around at our dim room. The curtain covered the sliding glass door that refrained most of the sunlight from brightening the room.

The clock read 10:23 am

Our concert was to be held at Blaisedell Arena at 8pm. Rehearsals were at 5pm and will have to leave the hotel by 4pm.

That left us about 3 hours to kill. I heard a light snore and looked at the beautiful creature laying next to me.

I chuckled and leaned in to kiss him. He hummed in response and deepened the kiss. I pulled away and smiled at him as he slightly opened his eyes.

"What time is it?" He whispered.

"Time for us to go on a date." I answered.

"A date? But we have a concert tonight. And rehearsals. How are we suppose to go on a date?"

"Stop worrying Kookie. It'll be a short one." I reassured.

"I don't know hyung."

"Please. For me?" I pouted.

"Why are you so good at pouting?" He giggled and sat up.

I shrugged and hopped out of bed. I rummaged through my clothes in the drawers before picking my outfit.

I quickly got dressed in blue board shorts and a white t-shirt, while Jungkook wore black board shorts and a red shirt. We quickly got ready and walked out of the room.

We took the elevator down and decided to have lunch at a local barbecue restaurant. We ate Hawaiian style beef stew with rice. Later we took a stroll alongside the side the beach.

"I really like it here hyung." Jungkook spoke. "No one bothers us or invades our privacy."

"Except for that crazy bitch Mele." I scoffed and he gave me death glare.

"Language." He scolded. "I don't want to be reminded about her and what she did."

I nodded and held his hand. "I like it here too."

We stopped and I forced him to face me. "Because in Korea, I wouldn't be able to stand on sandy white shores with crystal blue waters and kiss you like this."

I leaned forward and connected our lips. I licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth, granting me access to enter. My tongue roamed around his wet canvas as I left nothing untouched. When we pulled away, he was blushing madly.

"You look cute when you blush." I giggled.

"Stop teasing me!" He yelled and pushed me into the water.

I fell on my butt and splashed into the shallow water.

"You evil maknae. Now I have sand up my shorts. I'm going to get you!" I yelled.

He ran away and I chased after him. Luckily, I'm faster than him and I caught him, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him towards the sea.

"Now it's your turn."

I swung him into the water but he yanked my arms and we both fell down. We splashed into the shallow water and bystanders laughed at our actions. I stood up and walked further out.

"Don't leave me hyung!" Jungkook yelled, catching up to me.

I held his hand and walked further out until we couldn't stand any longer and had to swim.