Chapter 25 (1/3)

Friday

Jungkook rolled over as he felt the familiar feeling build up in his throat. He ran to the bathroom and shut the door, making sure not to wake the elder.

He gripped onto the toilet seat as he threw up the chunks of food from last nights dinner. When he was done, he flushed the toilet and cleaned his face.

Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror, observing the dark circles that formed under his eyes. "This sucks."

"Kookie?" He heard a small voice call out.

Jungkook pulled the bathroom door open and dragged his feet over to the bed. Plopping himself down on the soft mattress, he cuddled into Taehyung's chest as the eldest pulled him closely to his body.

"Morning baby," Taehyung whispered huskily. "You feeling okay?"

The younger hummed in response. "It's just my stomach." He sighed, understanding that he's not completely lying.

"Hoseok texted me. He said that we're going to Polynesian Cultural Center today." Taehyung informed as he scrolled through the group chat messages.

"Everyone?"

"Everyone." Taehyung clarified, smiling at the derp picture Yoongi sent of Jimin sleeping.

Taehyung noticed the younger's silence and looked down, seeing that Jungkook was sulking with the same grumpy pout he has when something doesn't go his way.

"We need to spend time with the members you know? This is a schedule after all. We're here for concerts. Not vacation."

"I know but I just want to spend time with you!" Jungkook retorted. "What if she-"

Jungkook paused. He bit his lip as Taehyung raised his brow in speculation. "Who's she?"

The younger rolled his eyes, sitting up to face his lover. "Let's stop pretending. We both know very well she's not leaving us alone."

"You're talking about Mele." Taehyung mumbled, placing his phone on the night stand.

"Hyung, I can't loose you." Jungkook cried. "But if there's a situation in which we will have to be away from each other, I want to spend our final chances alone. Call me selfish, but that's what I am. I want you and only you."

Taehyung sighed, picking up his crying boyfriend and pulled him onto his lap. "Don't cry."

He kissed the younger's lips passionately, laying him gently on the bed. Jungkook responded to the kiss, opening his mouth a little and allowing Taehyung to slip his tongue into his wet cavern.

The younger tenderly rubbed his hands along Taehyung's sides. He found the hem of the shirt and slowly lifted it. The couple pulled apart, giving Jungkook a chance to slip off the elder's clothing and toss it onto the ground. Taehyung did the same, removing Jungkook's shirt and pecking his sensitive collarbones.

Jungkook moaned at the sensation, tangling his fingers in Taehyung's hair and tugging it. The elder pulled back, smiling softly at the beautiful angel under him. "Not so rough Kookie. I'm doing something a little different."

"What do you mean?" The maknae questioned.

"We're not having sex." Taehyung answered.

"Then what are we doing?"

Taehyung giggled, attaching their lips before pulling away. "We're making love."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. Isn't that the same thing? He thought to himself.