Chapter 14

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Hyung! Where are we going?" I asked as he pulled me by my hand towards a mini golf cart.

"Can you stop asking me questions and let me guide you?" He playfully glared.

"But-"

He placed his lips onto mine, cutting me off and giving me a quick peck. I blushed madly as he stared deeply into my eyes.

"Good. Now you're quiet." He smirked and continued dragging me.

I pouted as he sat me in the passenger seat of the cart and he sat in the drivers seat. Taehyung turned the keys in the ignition and started the vehicle. Before I could say anything, he spoke.

"I asked one of the workers here if I could drive this around. She's a fan so it was easy to persuade her." He smiled at me.

"But you don't have your license."

"Relax, there's no cops here. Besides, there's a lot of other people driving these things too."

"Hyung. They're golfers and workers."

"Well if you're going to be Mr. Negative then we don't have to go on this date." He threatened.

I leaned into my seat and crossed my arms in defeat. "Fine. Let's go."

"Hehehe." He giggled.

"I'm going to die, aren't I?" I playfully teased, smiling at him.

He chuckled. "You're not going to die."

He shifted into drive and stepped on the gas peddle. The cart jerked forward and he released the gas peddle. "Well, maybe you might die."

"Hyung! Do you know how to drive this?"

Taehyung scratched his head. "Um, no." He turned to me and shined his rectangle smile.

"How did it get here then?" I asked.

"Oh, I had her drive me here and she left it for us."

Aish, this alien. He hasn't changed a bit.

After mentally face palming myself, I put it in park and pushed him. "Get out."

"What?" He looked at me as I was shoving him out.

"Get out. I'm driving." I said and finally pushed him out. "Get in the passenger seat."

He reluctantly did as I said and sat beside me. "I'm suppose to be the manly one in the relationship." He pouted.

I smiled at him. "I'm grown up now hyung. I'm no longer that innocent maknae."

"I know. My Kookie is almost 20. Pretty soon we'll be legal." Taehyung laughed and ruffled my hair.

I put the cart into drive and lightly stepped on the gas peddle. I drove out of the parking lot and onto the small roadway.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Just follow the road. It keeps going straight. I'll tell you when to turn." He instructed.

I nodded and continued to drive. The hotel is a huge resort that most people have to drive around to get from one place to another. One area there is Turtle Bay East Wing and the other has Turtle Bay West Wing. Our condos are farther down from the hotel. They have a huge golf course, tennis courts, and basketball courts. Farther up, towards the main road, there are residential and vacation homes.