Chapter 11 (YM/HM)

(HOPEMIN/YOONMIN)

< back at the carnival >

Jimin's POV

After manager hyung left Suga in charge, we split into pairs. Jhope hyung pulled me with him to the bumper cars and we waited in line.

"This is going to be so fun!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"This is a child's ride hyung. Can't we go on the Zipper?" I pouted.

"Aish! Alright alright."

I smiled and was about to turn around when he grabbed my shoulder.

"After this." He insisted.

"Ah hyung!" I stomped.

"Aw, kyeopta!" Jhope smiled and squeezed my cheeks.

I heard a few girls laugh and I slapped his hands away. There were a couple of people who were pointing at us and giggling.

"Hyung you're embarrassing me."

"Mian." He apologized and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I can get revenge on those people later. I'll hit them with my car."

"The only person who will be hit with a car is you."

We turned to see the owner of the voice. Suga joined us in line while people complained behind him.

"Hyung! You just cut the line." I scolded.

"So?" He glared at the people behind and they lowered their heads. "Seems like they're okay with it." Suga faced us again and smiled.

"Hyung. You can be really scary." I retorted.

He shrugged his shoulders and smiled. The line moved up and we chose our bumper cars.

"I'm coming for you Jiminie!" Hoseok hyung called out on the other side.

"You wish!" I giggled and searched the area for Suga hyung.

I watched as he chose the car behind Jhope.

"Ya! Yoonmin-ah! That's cheating." Jhope whined.

"No it's not."

"Yes! How am I suppose to hit you?"

"You're not." Suga smirked.

Gosh, these two. They're so close but they always argue. It could be about stupid things, like who gets the last ice cream or who gets to play the video game next.

They once got into a wrestling match because they were fighting about who gets the couch during movie night. Jhope won because he bit Suga and I had to get a first aid kit to clean the "infection". The members were teasing that he could get "horse disease" or whatever.

I like spending time with my hyungs. There's a side to Suga that most people don't see. When he's not tired or grouchy, he's actually really sweet and sincere. Suga seems to be uncaring on the outside, but that's just all for show because he cares a lot about everything- especially his members.

I had to help him a couple of times with preparing gifts for our fans. He's caring and likes to show his appreciation to people.

Suga is someone who I can trust and I know that he will always be by my side no matter what. When you develop a close relationship with him, he would do anything in his power to protect them.

When I was a trainee, people would tease me because I had chubby cheeks and didn't look like "idol material." Suga beat them up and warned them not to mess with me. That's when I knew that Suga is someone I really want to be around.