Chapter 23

Tuesday

"Taehyung! Hurry up!" Jungkook yelled as he held the door open.

"I'm coming!" Taehyung called back.

"You said that five minutes ago!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Babe, I'm not going to do this with you. Yes you did now hurry up!" Jungkook tapped his foot impatiently as he rested his back against the doorframe.

He smiled as Taehyung ran towards him excitedly, but the elder stopped in his tracks. "I forgot to brush my teeth."

"Yah! We're going to be late!" Jungkook growled.

"I can't have stink breath! You wouldn't kiss me." Taehyung argued as he ran to the bathroom.

"I'd still kiss you."

"..."

"Are you blushing?" Jungkook smirked.

"...no!" Taehyung shouted back.

"Yes you are."

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

Jungkook marched his way to the bathroom and pushed the door open, revealing the blushing Taehyung brushing his teeth. "Are too."

"Kookie!" Taehyung yelped.

Jungkook grinned and grabbed the toothbrush from his hyung. "Say ah!"

Taehyung opened his mouth and allowed the younger to brush his teeth. Jungkook giggled, "The wife always has to make sure that their husband looks their best."

Taehyung smiled, revealing his rectangular grin. "You'll make a good mother to our kids."

"Spit." Jungkook instructed, motioning him to the sink.

Taehyung rinsed his mouth and face, then dried himself with the nearby towel.

"Do you know why I want to name my daughter Taeguk?" Taehyung questioned as Jungkook washed the toothbrush.

The younger hummed in response, not really bothering to answer the question.

"Because it sounds like our names together. Our daughter will always be a part of us." Taehyung chuckled. "Cheesy right?"

Jungkook placed the toothbrush into the holder while smiling sheepishly to himself. "No. It's perfect."

Yesterday, after their zoo day, Taehyung planned to take Jungkook to the east side of the island because he's heard so much about it. Since neither of them could drive, they asked Yoongi again.

Yoongi didn't agree to drive unless Jimin came along. Hoseok heard of the plans from Jimin and begged the couples to take him along with them. When they disagreed with Hoseok coming along, the dancer told Jin and Namjoon what the younger's were planning tomorrow.

Before Jungkook and Taehyung could even process what was going on, all the members were now joining the couple on their date.

They were scheduled to meet at the parking lot in less than a half an hour. Jungkook was finally able to pull his boyfriend out of the cottage and to the meeting area.

With the help of the GPS, they arrived in Kailua without difficulties. Taehyung informed them of a small shop he heard about where they allow you to rent bikes since it's easier to maneuver around the town.