Chapter 16 (YM)

Yoongi's POV

After the barbecue, we returned to our condos. Jhope said he'll sleep on the pullout bed and I called out for the bigger bed.

"I can sleep with Hoseok hyung." Jimin said.

I wanted to argue and tell him that it's okay to sleep with me, but that'll be too suspicious. I obliged and laid in my own bed, sighing.

I laid on my back and stared absent-mindedly at the ceiling. I could hear Jhope giggling while Jimin telling him to stop touching him there and to leave him alone.

I smiled to myself knowing that Jimin was irritated by Jhope. It was suddenly quiet and I felt a poke on my arm.

"Hyung." Jimin whispered. "Are you sleeping?"

No, I was just thinking about you. Aish! I can't say that.

I rolled over. "Not anymore, thanks to you."

I bit my lip as Jimin looked down at his feet to avoid eye contact. I shouldn't have said that, shit.

"Is it okay if I sleep with you tonight? I promise to not bother you." Jimin mumbled, but loud enough for me to hear.

I lifted my head and saw Jhope sprawled out on the bed, snoring loudly. I moved over to give Jimin space and he looked up at me with widened eyes.

"What?" I questioned. "You changed your mind?"

"A-Aniya." He smiled as he climbed in.

I turned my back to him, my heart racing a thousand beats per second. I felt his warm body heat replace the cold air that I felt before. It felt nice.

After not too long, I heard soft snores. I carefully turned over to find Jimin sleeping. I smiled shamelessly to myself and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me. His snores stopped and I froze in place, scared to be caught. Jimin started to snuggle closer and bury his face in my chest. His soft snores returned and I chuckled silently.

"Good night Jimin." I whispered, pecking a kiss on the top of his head.

Just when I was getting comfortable, I heard a tap on the glass door. I groaned and looked up. I had a clear view of outside, but there was nothing.

As I was staring at the door, I saw a shadow move in the distance and throw something. A pebble hit the window and cause Jimin to flinch.

Aish, that's probably Taehyung being stupid. I slipped out of bed and walked towards the door, unlocking it and pulling it over. Just as I've guessed, Taehyung and Rapmonster came out of their hiding spot but were surprised to find me standing on the porch.

I heard Taehyung whisper "Shit! Wrong house."

Yeah, this is the wrong house you stupid alien. You're disturbing my sleep with Jimin. They tried to hide and run away, but I can clearly see them.

"I CAN FUCKING SEE YOU! DONT THINK THAT I CANT! IF YOU THROW ONE MORE FUCKING PEBBLE I WILL COME OUT THERE AND BEAT YOUR ASS WITH A TOILET PLUNGER! DONT WAKE ME UP AGAIN! NAMJOON, KEEP THAT ALIEN AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled.

They ran away to what I assume to be Jungkook's and Jin's house. I smirked, knowing that I got the last word.

"Hyung?" I turned to see Jimin standing behind me with droopy eyes. "What happened?"

"Why are you awake?"

"Your yelling woke me up." He groaned.

"Oh. Sorry." I mumbled.