Special Requests

This story is coming to an end soon and I want to do something special for you guys. I'm so happy and thankful that you love my story and I could have never imagined it becoming so big.

To show/express my appreciation, I want you to request anything you want to include for Friday.

In the previous chapters, Vkook has spent Monday - Thursday going on adventures (with and without the members) and also spent a day alone together.

Now you have a chance to request what you want (:

It doesn't need to be specific. It can be simple. I'll try my best to write what you request.

Here are some examples...

Day with members

Day alone

Namjoon breaks more things

Smut (top jungkook, bottom v) or vise versa

Fluff (jungkook acts cute in front of taehyung and the members cringe at the maknaes cute actions)

More Yoonmin? Namjin?

Jealousy (yoonminhope) (vminkook) ?

Try to make requests that won't fully affect the story.

Don't request to kill Mele. Everything will take it's toll later in the story.

Friday is a day where I want you to state what you want more of or would like to see. Don't be afraid to go all out.

If you want drunk Hoseok, REQUEST DRUNK HOSEOK.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FRIDAY IS YOUR DAY! DON'T HOLD BACK(:

Thank you again for all the votes, comments, and reads. You make me the happiest human alive.

If you ever visit Hawaii or just want to talk, let me know(:

Feel free to message me! I love making new friends! ≧﹏≦

Thank you. Mahalo nui loa. 고마워요! 사랑해요!