Chapter 17

Taehyung's POV

I awoke to the sweet smell of pancakes and bacon. I slowly sat up while rubbing my eyes. "Jungkook?"

"Oh good. You're awake."

I turned my head and found Jin and Jungkook cooking breakfast in the small kitchen. A smile tugged on my lips, seeing how cute my boyfriend looks in an apron.

"Breakfast is almost ready," Jungkook rushed over to me and planted a short kiss on my lips. He pulled away but I pulled him back into the bed, wrapping my arms around him for a longer kiss.

"Taehyung." He mumbled. I giggled as we pulled apart and saw his pouting face. "I'm still cooking."

"Fine, go cook for your husband." I shooed him away.

"Yah! Why am I the wife?" Jungkook frowned.

"Because you're younger."

He rolled his eyes. "I'm more manlier than you."

"Whatever you say, wifey." I cooed.

"Don't call me that!" He retorted and ran back to the kitchen.

"Taehyung! Can you wake Namjoon for me?" Jin asked while placing the bacon strips onto a plate.

"You got it boss." I saluted as I rolled out of bed. I crawled onto Namjoon's bed and stood up. I began to jump up and down, shaking and rocking the bed. "Wake up hyung! Wake up!" I giggled.

"Tae don't do that! You're going to get hurt!" Jungkook warned.

"I'm fine!" I yelled back, but lost my balance and fell on the floor. "Ah, my butt!"

"Serves you right." Namjoon sat up and looked down at me.

"Aish! Why don't you ever listen to me?" Jungkook ran to my side, helping me up. "Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

"Everything is okay Kookie." I giggled. "You worry too much."

"I wouldn't have to if you weren't so worrisome," he muttered. "It's like taking care of a child."

"Now you understand my pain." Jin mumbled. "Okay, breakfast is done!"

Namjoon and Jin grabbed their plates and ate outside on the small porch while Jungkook and I ate our breakfast on our bed. We sat across from each other, talking about random things.

"This tastes amazing!" I praised, stuffing my face with the delicious food.

"Thanks." Jungkook looked down, hiding his blushing face.

My phone buzzed and I stretched over to grab it. There was a message from Yoongi hyung.

From: SUGA

-Manager hyung said the concert is cancelled tonight. There's a landslide on the road so traffic is crazy and the roads are closed. The concert is changed to next Sunday. 

-Oh and Jimin said happy 4th of July.

"What does it say?" Jungkook asked while munching on the bacon.

"No concert tonight." I gleamed. "Which means we get to spend our 4th of July together."

"What do you feel like doing today?" He asked.

"I really want to see a waterfall. I stole a tourist pan flit from our hotel earlier. Let me get it." I crawled over to the side drawer and reached inside.