Closing.

As most of you may have noticed, this story has finally ended.

Chapter 30 was a continuation from Chapter 28 (to clear up some confusuion)

But do you remember the decisions I had you all answer? Do you want to know what would have happened or how the story would have ended if you choose different answers?

Here's the results:

The first decision was Saturday or Sunday. You guys chose Saturday.

Saturday: wrong choice.
Sunday: correct choice.

Sunday is the night of their concert at Turtle Bay. Jungkook had recurring dreams about him getting shot... but then it changes to Taehyung getting shot.

Because of this awareness, if you chose Sunday, Jungkook would know that Mele is planning something at would have stopped the incident from happening before he or Taehyung were to be shot.

Instead, the gun would be fired and miss the couple. She would try to escape but Suga would interfere (having previous knowledge of where she would be due to Jungkooks dream). Suga would get his revenge and taze her, keeping her under his custody until police come.

Mele would be arrested for attempted murder and vkook would be safe.

Saturday was something the members were not prepared to have any interruptions to the attack and kidnap was a surprise.

Because you made the wrong choice for decision one, I tried to make another one.

Decision two, Deal or No Deal

Deal: correct choice.
No Deal: wrong choice.

No Deal would anger Mele for making Jungkook break the promise he had made to her.

The Deal was that Jungkook will go out with her for one day, doing whatever she wants to do. At the end of the day, he tells her that she needs to stop because his heart already belongs to Taehyung.

She has her fairytale date with Jungkook and moves on... giving the members their paradise vacation.

But saying No Deal makes her furious and decides to get rid of Taehyung herself.

Because you made another wrong choice (I'm sorry for making it so difficult), I added another decision.

Third decision, Pregnant or Misunderstanding.

Pregnant: correct choice.
Misunderstanding: wrong choice.

In all honesty, this could go both ways. Due to your previous choices, Taehyung was destined to die.

Pregnant meant that Jungkook would be pregnant with Taeguk and when Taehyung passed away, he would have a piece of his hyung with him.... their child.

Misunderstanding meant that Jungkook would be ill. Taehyung passes away from being shot by Mele and Jungkook would go out to get his revenge. Already sick, he pretends to pull out a gun to shoot Mele, but she beats him to it and shoots him.

Jungkook removes his hand from his jacket, revealing he had no weapon and smiles. Mele goes to jail for murder and Jungkook passed away, joining Taehyung in heaven.

(That's how it would end: a chapter of them reuniting in heaven and finding their paradise)

You all finally choose the right answer!!!!

This lead to the next and final decision.

Lastly, Public or Secret.

Public: correct choice.
Secret: wrong choice.

By going Public, the members were able to find Taehyung and say their final goodbyes before he passed away in the hospital. Mele went to jail and Jungkook is safe with Taeguk.

Their relationship was announced and Jungkook felt relieved and glad that the world new his love for Taehyung.

Secret would result in something bad. Because they didn't announce their relationship or what had been going on during the trip, they wouldn't find Taehyung until it was too late.

Taehyung's body would be found somewhere and Mele would have escaped with murder. Jungkook and the other members would grieve and have to tell the truth later to the world.

Jungkook would live with the guilt of never getting the tell his hyung I love you one final time and be heartbroken that he didn't take the deal.

When they're at the airport, Jungkook gets a text from an unknown number reading,

We're not finished.
-m

But thank GOD you didn't choose secret! You chose public and ended chapter 28 with a heart touching scene.

But because I personally hate angst and sad ending... like HATE... I made a plot twist and brought Taehyung back.

Thank you all for your support! I'm truly thankful for all of you! You're amazing readers and I love you guys!!!!

Now here's a final question...

What should book 3 of the paradise series be titled?

It needs to have the word Paradise in it.

The person who comes up with the best title gets credit and dedication to the first chapter. Or anything that you personally want from me, just send me a message ㅋㅋ

SO COMMENT YOUR BOOK TITLE IDEA!

GOOD LUCK!