Chapter 5

JUNGKOOK'S POV

We were taken to an aquarium, all you can eat, buffet restaurant. It's breathtaking. The tables surrounded a giant fish tank. There are several different fishes and sharks.

The restaurant is not very crowded and their are many long tables with different types of food and desserts, including a chocolate fountain.

The atmosphere is relaxing and peaceful. You feel like you're dining in an actual "under the sea" restaurant.

The waiter showed our group to our table. I sat next to the giant tank and felt someone nudging me.

"Kookie. I wanna sit there." Taehyung whined.

"But I'm sitting here!"

He pouted and made whimpering noises.

Why does he have to be older than me yet so adorable?

I reluctantly stood up and moved over. He pulled my seat open for me and I sat down with a sigh.

"Thanks baby." He smiled, pecking my cheek and sitting next to the tank.

I still blush at those little actions and the way baby slips off his lips. He never fails to give me butterflies.

While we arranged ourselves, Jimin and Jhope were fighting over who will be sitting next to the fish tank. (They're siting on the opposite side of the table, across from Taehyung and Jungkook.)

"Horse face! I'm sitting next to the tank!" Jimin yelled, pulling Jhope by his leg.

Jhope was yanking his leg away while gripping onto the chair.

"No way Jamless boy! I'm sitting here!" He kicked Jimin and broke free from his grip.

We received a lot shushes from the other guests who were eating in the restaurant.

"Hurry up and sit down you idiots before we get kicked out!" Our manager scolded from another table. Our staff were sinking into their seats in embarrassment.

"If you don't pick a seat, I'm going to kick your asses!" Suga threatened.

"Tell Jimin to let me go." Jhope's words were muffled as Jimin was gripping onto his face pulling him away.

Jimin's hands slowly moved towards Jhope's mouth and Hope hyung took it as his opportunity to bite Jimin.

"Hyung! You bit me!" Jimin yelled, checking his injury.

Jhope sat in his seat next to the tank and gave us a winning smile.

"My seat now!"

Jimin frowned and sat beside Jhope and across from me.

"Are you okay?" Jhope asked half heartedly while he laughed at the scene they made.

"Leave me alone! I'm bleeding!"

Suga sat beside Jimin and grabbed his hand.

"Don't hurt me hyung!" Jimin whined.

"Stop being a wimp. I'm just going to clean it." Suga mumbled, taking his napkin and pouring some water onto it then placing it on Jimin's bite mark.

I leaned towards Taehyung and whispered into his ear, "Why is Suga suddenly acting so nice to Jimin?"

"Maybe he likes him." Taehyung whispered back.

Suga? Likes Jimin?

I stared and watched how Suga cleaned off the blood and discarded his napkin. He smiled softly to Jimin and Jhope sat quietly.