Chapter 9 [M]

SMUT WARNING

"What do you say Kookie? Why don't we get a little wet?"

Taehyung slammed his lips against the younger male, kissing him roughly while his hands roamed the other's body. They rubbed their bodies together, hips thrusting in time with one another as their hardened lengths made contact and they let out pleasurable moans.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around the elder's neck while resting his back against the shower wall.

He gasped at the coldness of the shower's wall and Taehyung used this opportunity to let his tongue invade the maknae's mouth. His tongue explored the wet cavern until it met other's tongue. They swirled it around until pulling away to catch their breaths.

Taehyung stared deeply into Jungkook's eyes as he moved his hands downward and stroked the maknae's length. Jungkook let his head fall back as his boyfriend pleasures him. Small moans escaped his mouth.

"Mm, Kookie. You look so good when you moan." Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook lifted his head and kissed the others neck while he fiddled with his hyung's hardened buds. Taehyung moaned and Jungkook smiled.

"You sound sexy when you moan hyung."

Jungkook trailed his kisses down Taehyung's wet body until he was on his knees, facing the elder's hardened length standing tall. Taehyung's erection was already dripping with pre cum and Jungkook gave it a small lick, sampling the older's sweet taste.

He grabbed ahold of the length and stroked it slowly, earning a deep groan from the elder.

This was Jungkook's first time giving a blowjob. He wasn't really sure what to do. He's read fan fictions about it before but he never really imagined what it would be like to actually do it. The fanfics he read was about him topping. He never knew that he, himself, would be bottom.

Taehyung was the dominant one when it came to these sort of stuff. Jungkook had already received a blowjob twice but Taehyung was good at it. He was afraid he wouldn't be able to give his hyung the same pleasure he felt.

He experimentally let his tongue roam the tip of the erected member before licking down it's side, his hands fiddling with the other's balls. Jungkook lifted his eyes to see his boyfriend panting and moaning beautifully, letting him know he's doing a good job.

"K-Kookie. P-please." Taehyung begged.

This is it, Jugkook thought to himself. You can do it!

He licked back up the member, sinking his tongue into the slit. He sucked the tip before engulfing the whole length into his mouth, fitting as much as he can and letting his hand take care of what couldn't fit.

"Ah- shit." The elder moaned, while Jungkook moved up and down, sucking his hardened member.

Jungkook hallowed his cheeks to fit more into his mouth and pushed it farther before it almost touched the back of his throat. He pulled back and then repeated.

Taehyung's hands made their way to Jungkook's wet hair, tangling his fingers in the strands while gripping onto it while thrusting his hips to match Jungkook's sucks.

He pushed his length farther in, forcing Jungkook to deep throat him. The younger gagged a bit and made a small whimper, but Jungkook didn't pull away. Instead, he let his hyung take control and shoved his boyfriend's dick deeper in his mouth. He moved it in and out, faster.

"K-Kookie. I'm c-close." Taehyung stuttered as he rolled his eyes back at the overwhelming pleasure.

Jungkook dug his tongue back in the slit and let his hand pump the rest of the length. After a few more pumping and sucking, the elder exploded his white strands into the younger's mouth.