Chapter 25 (3/3) [M]

Warning! This chapter is FULL of smuts, contains a drunk horse, daddy maknaes and potty mouth Suga.

And a secret surprise in the end
.
.
.
.
enjoy (;

Yoonmin

"Guys! Let's go to the pool!" Jimin suggested as they sat around the living room of Jin's cottage.

"What if the pool is infested with fans? I'm sure there are are few people staying at the hotel looking for us," Namjoon warned.

"We'll be fine, just as long as Jungkook and Taehyung control themselves."

"What? Why us?" Jungkook growled.

"Jimin has a point," Yoongi agreed. "Jin and Namjoon did a good job keeping their relationship a secret, but you two are a different story."

"Please," Taehyung scoffed. "I knew they were dating. It was just the memory loss Taehyung who didn't know."

"Don't remind me." Jungkook frowned.

"Whatever." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "You can't be eating each other's faces while we're there. Got it?"

The young couple nodded.

"Oh! And control your jealousy," Hoseok added.

"Jungkook..." Jimin grinned.

"What? Let's not forget that Taehyung's jealousy is what caused this mess!" Jungkook defended.

"Admit it. You've always had a jealousy problem, especially when Taehyung clings to the other members," Jimin smirked as Taehyung pecked the cheek of his now angry boyfriend.

"Okay, now that we have that solved," Jin faced Jimin. "You and Suga."

"Don't worry. I don't give a shit." Yoongi shrugged.

Jimin faked a smile, nodding in agreement. Hoseok took notice of this, even though the other members may have not. He glared at Yoongi who, in returned, gave him a confused expression.

Jimin was obviously hurt by his boyfriend's statement. He knew that the two of them could hide their relationship, but Yoongi not giving a shit made him feel that he's not something that is worth caring for.

"Okay, let's get changed and meet down at the pool."

"Hoseok! That's mine!"

"You want it? Come and get it."

"Hyung, you know I can't reach that high."

"Oh, that's right.. Jimini."

Jimin stomped his feet in frustration as Jhope held his swim shorts in the air with a wide grin on his face.

Yoongi walked out of the bathroom, looking at the two with distaste. "Hoseok. Give Jimin his swim shorts."

"How about, no." Hoseok laughed.

"Hyung!"

"Give it to him or it's you who will be hanging." Yoongi threatened.

Hoseok gulped nervously, before giving a small giggle. "You're really scary sometimes. Can't you learn to play around?"

Jimin snatched his swim trunks from Hoseok and sprinted away. He made his way to the bathroom, only to be blocked by Yoongi's arm that stretched across the door frame.

"Hyung?"

Realizing what he was doing, he removed his arm. He faked a cough, before muttering "D-dont take too long. You're always slow."