4

THEN

Two days have passed since her mom opened the topic about the big project. Ro was currently waiting for her adviser to finish her meeting.

As long as Ro was alone, she will continue to contemplate, whether bring up the project or not. She realized that if the project was really for her, her adviser will be the one who will initiate to have a discussion, right?

The battle in her mind abruptly stopped when she heard the door opens. The meeting was done.

"Ro, come inside."

As soon as she came, her adviser asked her what she needs. She hesitated at first, but she spoke about the big project her mom told her the other night.

Surprisingly, her adviser brightens up with what she has said. "I was about to ask you but it's a good thing that you approached me Ro." She told her that the information was not yet ready to be disclosed but this project will be huge for year 10 students. Her adviser was still deliberating the students that will participate.

"I will keep you posted when there are changes and if my lists of students updates, I'll inform you." Her adviser said and they bid goodbyes.

After that meeting, Ro somehow felt good that her mother brought this up. There will be a new thing that she will look forward to.

When she came home, she's anticipating for their dinner, for the first time.

Dinner came, Ronald and Robert feel weird about their sister, Ro. Not like any other day, she was smiling wildly. They both even asked her what was wrong with her, but she shrugged and said nothing.

Their mom came and she asks her sons what the teasing was about, but they refused to tell her.

"How was school Ro?" their mom was confused about Ro's different smile, but she confidently answered her mom that she was officially part of the big project.

Her mom was delighted with her news. She knew at this moment that she was also pleased to see that her mom was happy.