21

NOW

Stephen opened the door, "Ro you left this- Oh, why are you here?" The guy lifted his head to look at Stephen. He was confused to see Ro's best friend, since he doesn't know him.

"We haven't met. I'm Stephen Hugh, her best friend." He pointed out Ro who at the present is shaking her head to wake her existence. She looks at the guy then at Stephen.

"You left this, girl. Thought it might be important, I haven't look." Ro stood up and grabbed the bunch of papers from Stephen.

"Hey guy, who are you? You haven't introduced yourself." As Stephen asked him, Ro went to her room.

"Michael Smith Clayton." He smiled. "Clayton, I prefer." He offered his hand, Stephen accepted.

Ro comes out in her room, yawns, "You two, can you leave now? I want to sleep early."

Clayton was about to agree but Stephen cuts in, "No. We haven't talked about the fake date. Clayton, will you be her-"

"Steph! I didn't say ye-" Stephen shushed Ro and he grabbed Clayton to sat on the living room. She followed them to shove them up on her apartment, but Stephen forcefully demanded for Ro to be quiet.

He then explained the situation to Clayton, who was surprisingly is listening attentively.

"So, that was it. You must be there for her for a day." He emphasized, "Just for a day. I'll be gone and I can't leave her just like that."

Clayton chuckled, "A fake date?" he looks at Ro. "So, you're single?"

She pointed the guy, Clayton, "You, are your fliting again? But the thing is, you don't have to listen to him. I've already told you Steph I could-

Her phone rang. Someone's calling.

Ron calling...

She didn't hesitate to take up the call but when she answered, he went for a video call.

"Where are you right now? Why is it so loud?" He looks like he's on a club or something. His brother laughed and looked on her. "I must have drunk dialed you instead of Rob-" his phone fell.

She rolled her eyes. "Ron, why don't you go home already? You're drunk!"

"Who is that man behind you?" she turns her head to see Stephen. "I'm your sister's best friend, Stephen! Nice to meet you!" her brother replied with likewise but then Stephen grabbed her phone and placed it in front of Clayton. "And this is Clayton. He's dating your sister."