5

NOW

When she came to her department's floor, she was not expecting a disastrous environment. Almost all the people in their floor were walking left and right as if they are accomplishing an important task.

She looked around and Ro saw from the distance the conference room that was occupied by Ms. Bria. There is someone who's as of this moment, presenting her concept in front of Ms. Bria and another woman she doesn't recognize.

Her breath was getting heavy again because it finally sinks into her mind that now is really the presentation time. As she walks into her designated area, she watches her co-interns who is busy with their concept boards. She was surprised that they seem to be not prepared. But it doesn't mean that she needs to feel relieved.

For a moment, the guy's idea came into her mind. Is she willing to take his idea? Again, he's kind for helping her with her papers, still, he's rude to comment about other people's business in that way. He's also bossy and is he that lucky guy that she will just follow his command?

Ro wrote this guy's idea. His idea is not that bad.

Few minutes has passed, and she pondered her chance to success. Ro decided to make an additional information on her concept- that includes book and movie recommendations.

Three interns presented, then Ro was called to show off her concept. The moment she entered the conference room, the nerve cracking feeling left her body.

Ro cannot tell how long she spent in presenting her concept. All her focused was given on how she performed. She can notice that all throughout the presentation, Ms. Bria and Ms. Pepper was delighted by her.

"There are a lot of points that is well presented in your concept. To be honest, the movie recommendation was also presented by your co-intern. But the point is, I would not say anything to you about your co-intern, but I loved yours." Ms. Bria commented which made Ro blushed and smile. Ms. Pepper commended the unique idea of book recommendation. She also said that her favorite is the tips on how to have a fall vibe. They pointed out how well-rounded her ideas are. Todays Magazine is a lifestyle magazine and for Ms. Bria and Ms. Pepper, this will be the contents they never knew they needed until they read the magazine itself. All in all, they congratulated Ro for doing great.

As she walks out of the conference room, Ro wonders who that guy be and mentally thank him.