25

NOW

Before the upcoming dinner over the weekend, Ro kept herself busy with academic works for Kingsville and articles for Todays Mag. And if she has free time she will work on her secret project.

When Clayton left on Monday, he didn't stop bothering her. Ro was not aware that her number was given to Clayton.

Can I get my notes?

She didn't have to guess who was the one who texted her. Ro ignored him. Then, he called. She watches how her phone rang; she didn't answer him.

Unknown

Can I call you? :)

Don't you text?

You gonna reply or I'll come

She read his last message. Ro rolled her eyes out of irritation towards this guy. (What???)

Unknown

Aren't we gonna talk about what we'll do for weekend?

Don't we have to prepare?

I'll call.

Her phone rings, Ro waited for the call to be ended but then she accepted it.

She blurted. he answered, she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, you want it bigger." He chuckled; Ro felt her warm cheeks by what Clayton said. What am I thinking?!

"Can't I flirt with my girlfriend?"

Ro continued with her work. As she was typing, he blurted,

"What?"

"Nada. Kidding aside. We still don't have our story."

"I'll think of something later. Bye." She ended the call.

Later that night he texted again.

She ignored him.

Ro continued working on her paper works. She got an email from Ms. Bria that her concept was approved by Mr. Devian. Her complimentary gift is free dinner for two in one of the famous restaurants in their country. No one at her level can get a reservation from this restaurant, the Ramsay Galore. In addition, her name will be featured on the Fall season magazine of Todays Mag.

The next day, Clayton didn't show up which is fine with her. She focused on writing her articles and secret project she has been working on.

When night came, he texted again.

Unknown

You didn't say yes.

Ro rolled her eyes out of frustration. Clayton really gets on her nerves. She replied,

Let's forget what happened when he came.

Weekend happened faster that she expected. Ro gets up to her bed nine in the morning. When she walks up to her bathroom, she cannot push herself to say that it'll be fine, or what. For years, she never saw him again, till now. What should I feel about this? Am I really ready?

Unknown

Ro frowned when she saw his message.

Then he called, she answers.

"Not really 'cause that means I'll see you again." Clayton pretended as if he was in pain. She can imagine him, she smiled. My sugar bean? What the f*ck