17

NOW

There would be times when you know you need someone. Especially when you are stuck in saying yes with weekend dinner. Ro called for help from her brothers.

She asked her brothers if they will really go with that dinner their mom was talking about. They both said yes. In fact, Ronald and Robert was asked by their mom if they will go home thru messages. Ro was the only child visited by their mom.

She admitted in their group chat that she doesn't want to go but she said yes already.

Rob

We'll go punch that guy. No worries.

Ronald and Ro laughed with what Robert said. Ronald joked that before Thomas enters our house, he'll be scared because of Robert's fist. Ronald sent the screenshot of his conversation with their mom.

Rob

"Hope they'll have a comeback real soon." LOL mom

She cannot blame her mom for thinking they two deserve to come back. He was kind with Ro's family, and even though Thomas have done that, she never discredited Thomas' reputation.

Ron

I know he did something way back then Ro. If it's not fine by you, you shouldn't force yourself to come and have a dinner with us, and with that guy.

We got your back.

We can always schedule our family dinner. I just can't tell mom to cancel or uninvite him since she already invited that guy over.

Robert agreed.

Ro lets out a sigh.

Rob

Don't you have a boyfriend Ro?

She smiled with what Robert asked. He knows that Ro is not currently dating someone. Or perhaps he assumed she is. But thanks, with that, Ro got an idea.

Ro

We just met but

Yeah, sure I'll bring him.