Homecoming 2019 10/5/19

I thought Daphne was outside this morning. I kept hearing her bark, but she wouldn't come inside.
"I hope you get eaten by a deer."
I guess she was in my dad's and Gretchen's room the whole time.
Dashia and I painted nails, did facemasks, I took a shower, and we ate pizza rolls. We got bored and started to get ready early. Dashia did my hair, and I helped her curl her hair. Michael, my cousin, kept telling us that we were doing it wrong, but what does he know? Dashia did hers and I's makeup. We went to the creek in the backyard and Michael took pictures of us.
When we got to the dance, Mr.Hotellig was welcoming guests. He said Madashia looked familiar.
"Ally, I trust that the paperwork is here, you guys go ahead."
We saw my brother, his girlfriend Mia, and satan. Dashia wanted to take photobooth photos with Cheyene, Jacqueline, and I. We did that, and then went to dance. Dashia stepped on a fake boob that was on the floor, by accident. Sean was standing like a stick, really lame, the whole time. I tried talking to him and getting him to dance. I think he tried to ask me on a date.
"Can you drive yet?"
"No, why?"
"I was wondering if you could take me to culver's sometime."
"I'd love that, but I have no money."
"I do."
Then Dashia was trying to show me something, so I was paying attention to her, and Sean walked away. Dashia and I were dancing gangnam style with these girls. Billie Jean by Micheal Jackson was played. I hated seeing Daniel with that other girl, but I still tried to make the best of the night. Dashia said that Andrew looked at me a couple of times tonight.
Dashia and I waited outside for Gretchen. Micheal was with her. He saw a girl he thought was cute, and he kept yelling for her out the car window as we were leaving the school. We went to Walmart and Micheal tried embarrassing me. Little does he know, I'm better at embarrassing myself. We went home and I put comfy clothes on, and put pizza in the oven. Dashia said I was tired and that I needed to sleep. I didn't want to sleep because she'd be leaving in the morning, and I wanted to spend more time with her.