First day at jets 5/22/20

Today was my first day at work. I spent the morning eating. I read my work handbook, and did finishing touches on my papers that needed to be filled out.
Dad dropped me off at Jets, and I didnt know what I was doing. I saw Gabe and walked up to him. Our boss wasn't there, but Gabe got on the phone with him, and we all did our health inspection over Gabe's phone with our boss. Nate is our boss. For the inspection, he asks questions about our health; if we have a fever and what not. He asked me,
"Do you think Gabe is cute? Don't answer that."
I didn't say anything. Gabe, this woman Alexandra (Alex or Al), and I walked inside the building through the back door. Alex told me to clear out the sinks, and I did. Then she tried showing me what to do in between phone calls, as she was answering phones by herself. The person who was supposed to train me, never showed up. It was so hot in there, I thought I was going to pass out. I pushed through and slowly got the hang of things. There's this stool I have to use to put things away because I am short, and it's a sketchy stool. The bottom step barely comes out, and the whole thing shakes really bad.
Our boss was teasing me for being so quiet, but it's not like I have anyone to talk to back where I am. Then he was saying stuff about how tiny I am.
"You're so small, your glasses are bigger than your face."
There's a dude who works there named Nathan, he is in pizza sock kids grade, he said I can call him little Nate. He helped me out for the last 30 minutes. He was nice. We talked about my brother, Tyler, and his talent shows. Little Nate said he found it cool that Tyler didn't care what people thought of him, and that's rare in highschool. He said I'm cool because I'm Tyler's sister. It was a little past 9pm. Little Nate said I could go; that he'd let the boss know.
I came outside, and the sunset was right there. It was pretty.