Cedar point 5/17-19/19

I made it to Friday!! Today was neat. Since my classes earned enough money for charity week, I went outside 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th hr. I hung out with Hayden, Cameron, Ian, and Daniel. Juju didn't come to school today. I taught Hayden how to get high by whistling grass. I randomly said,
"You know, guys who don't wear deodorant should get hit by a bus."
And Hayden thought that was supper funny; he was laughing hysterically. We ended up having to leave early for our cedar point choir trip.
The bus had WiFi, tvs, and outlets. I sat in front of Hayden, and next to Cameron. I'd turn around to tell some stories. Cameron was having sad Boi hours cuz he wasn't sitting by his girlfriend. I ended up switching seats at the rest area, so he could sit with her. So I was sitting with this old lady, and she seemed grumpy.
When we got to San Dusky, we got to our hotel rooms and dropped our stuff off. Then, we went bowling. I was really bad at bowling. The pizza was kinda bad. The music was alright.
I was sad because I missed juju, Daniel, and Ian. My friends were sad, and I wanted to give them a hug, but I was in a different state.
5/18. I was so tired last night. It was really awkward sharing a bed with Kendra. I just put comfy clothes on, and hugged the blanket that Daniel got for me, and went to sleep.
I ate a bagel for breakfast. We got on the bus to head to the school where we were going to perform. We had to wait, like, five minutes for this train to pass by. We did good. My voice was really scratchy for some reason.
We got to cedar point, and got into our groups. My group split into two groups. I asked Em if I could be in their group out of the two, and everyone rolled their eyes. They went on this ride I didn't want to go on because it went upside down, so I sat out watching their stuff. They went on another upside down ride I didn't want to go on. I held their things. I was waiting, holding their things for over an hour. My back hurt. They never asked me what rides I wanted to go on. While I was waiting, there was a really big, fat seagull just sitting under the ride, very content, and I thought it was funny.
When my group came back, it was time for lunch. I sat by Hayden (wholesome bean). I had a hot dog, salad, Mac and cheese, some watermelon, and cookies.
My group took off without me. My chaperone, Liz, said I could hang out with her. She took me on a ride I wanted to go on, max air. She was terrified. She told reed what was going on with my group, and he said I could join another group, so I joined wholesome beans group. They were so nice and funny. Wholesome bean said no upside down rides, water, or heights. They even freaked out about a bug, and I had to pay Cameron to go on the swings. We saw Spider-Man. He's black and smells like weed. We went on this ride called the scrambler, and the person outside got crushed by the person sitting on the inside. I made wholesome bean sit on the outside. I told him I weighed only 94 pounds, and he thought I was over exaggerating.
Ethan, the map,(not tall human Ethan) got us lost looking for chik-Fil-a. We went on this train, and Hayden was freaking out because there was water. We finally found chik-fil-a. I could feel that my face was sunburnt, and I could feel my ear getting burnt too.
"I feel like my ear is getting burnt."
"Can't be worse than your face," wholesome bean said. Turns out, wholesome bean isn't very wholesome.
We won two trophies for choir. I thought the sky was pretty, but my phone was dead, so I used Hayden's phone to take pictures of it. It was so funny. Throughout the whole day, Hayden kept "losing" me, but I was right there all along.
We hung out at the arcade. I was really tired. I bought a giraffe at the gift store and named it cedar. We finally got on the bus. Tristan and I were talking, so that's neat. Liz bought three things of aloe, bless up.
5/19. I slept weird the whole trip. Reed came in to check up on us, and I was almost asleep. Rooming with Kendra, Chloe, and her mom wasn't too bad. They were nice to me. We ate breakfast this morning and got on the bus.
That old lady was actually pretty nice. Her and I talked.
We stopped at the mall that juju and I went to for my birthday. The boys wanted to go to the LEGO store. Hayden bought pins; him and his pins. I got Burger King for food and sat by Tristan. He tried to push me off the tall stool I was sitting on.
We got back on the bus, and I just put headphones on, listened to music, probably too loud, and thought a lot about a lot of things.
My face is so sunburnt that it is swollen, and my nose is blistering. I don't want to go back to school like this. I put on aloe, and I took melatonin so I could fall asleep faster, and not stay awake with pain and thinking more.