Shrimpy k 10/27/20

I rode to school on the bus this morning. Not a lot happened in painting class. In financial management, I looked at a quiz I took, and I did bad. In choir, there were only six people, so we didn't do much. I did financial management homework. Online class. In English class, I was using the computer to research cheap community colleges that offer creative writing. In horticulture, Kathryne and I set up Rinkies tripod.
    Ben picked me up from school. We went to his place. We got changed and walked toward the lake in his backyard, but we chickened out and didn't jump into the cold lake. We went inside, put our normal clothes back on. He kept lifting the couch while I was sitting on it. He sat on the couch with me. He was making fun of the quotes on the walls. It reminded me of a scene from The Fault In Our Stars. He showed me some terrible shows. He turned them off, and we sat on the couch, looking out the window, talking about Jets.
    We got in his car and went for a ride. For some reason we were talking about kisses while we were in the car.
    "I'll accept any kiss I can get," Ben said.
    "Sounds kinda scary."
    "I thrive on fear."
    My face got really red, and I didnt talk a lot.
    "Are you hungry?" Ben asked.
    We went to this restaurant I've never been to before. We sat down.I said I felt awkward. Ben looked at me with concern in his eyes, and kindly asked why I felt awkward. It was just because I embarrassed myself in the car.
    I got deep fried shrimp, and ketchup to dip it in. Ben says my nickname is now Shrimpy K. He says that I have to create a nickname for him, and we can get tattoos on my birthday. Tattoos sound painful. There was a slice of lemon on the side of the plate that had the food on it.
    "Sometimes, my dad just cuts up lemons, and I eat them like this," and I put the lemon slice in my mouth.
    "Like a psychopath," Ben said.
    I started laughing so hard. That was very funny.
    I told him how my dad is allergic to shrimp, so I don't eat it. He said I should bring home some deep fried shrimp, and just tell my dad that it's shrimp shaped chicken nuggets.
    We went back to his place, so I could get my school bag. We went by the swings by his house. Ben got off his swing to push me on my swing for some reason. Then he wanted me to leap off of the swing so he could catch me. He wanted to go on the balance beam really badly, so we went on that, and I almost died.
    On the way to my house, we went to the rock maze. When we got to the end, he wrote in the notebook, the spongebob essay.
    It was golden hour right before the sun set. Ben kept looking at me in the car and smiling.
    "Why are you smiling so much?"
    "It's a secret."
    He almost sped right past my road. We got to my house. He took his seatbelt off to give me a hug. Was a good day. He made me laugh a lot.

 He made me laugh a lot