The importance of friends 6/7/19

This word is insane. It's full of heartbreak. It's full of people who feel insecure about themselves. It's full of tragic things. There are 3,287 deaths a day due to car accidents. Rape happens. There are abusive people who abuse others physically, emotionally, and mentally. Terrorist attacks scare us. School shootings happen. People get arrested each day. Each year, approximately one million people die from suicide. There's sickness. There's death.
The world also has hope. There's the joy of a mom bringing her child into the world. There's people who fall in love. There's art like painting, drawing, writing, and music that people can relate to. They get lost in this art. There's graduations. There's flowers that bloom despite if some people may think they are ugly or not. There's sunsets and sunrises. There's people who chase after their dreams. People learn new things, and grow each day.
Life can be chaotic, scary, challenging, and may seem impossible at times. You may feel alone. I promise you, when you look to ur side, ur friends will be there with you. God gave us friends so we wouldn't have to face this insane world on our own.
Even though our world is filled with all these chaotic, scary, impossible, and challenging things, ur friends will be there. When you get your heart broken, your friends are gonna wanna beat up whoever broke your heart. When ur feeling insecure or sad, ur friends are gonna tell you they love you. Love is one of the most powerful things in this world. They will be there to give you a hug, to be the shoulder you cry on when something tragic happens. They are gonna give you pep talks to get you through the bad times.
They are gonna be there at the biggest moments of ur life, being ur biggest fan when you graduate when you thought you wouldn't make it past freshman year. They are gonna spoil your kids. They are gonna listen to you talk about that special someone, and be happy for you. They are gonna dance with you at midnight to your childhood songs while screaming the lyrics. They are gonna show you poems that they think you need to read. They are gonna show you books that they think you'll like. That are gonna show you art that is beautiful. They are gonna be this light that reminds you how beautiful the world can be. They are gonna support you in everything you do. You guys are gonna experience so many memories that you'll talk about years from now. You guys will learn new things from each other all the time.
So, whenever you are going through something, you feel lost, confused, you feel like no one is there, I promise you, look to your sides. Your friends are gonna be there. They are such a beautiful gift.