Last full day 5/19/21

Gretchen took me to school today. We stopped at the gas station in Waters, so I could get oreos for women's chorale. In drawing class, I wrote a copy of Hayden's senior letter. Financial management, Mr.Warren wrote some formulas on the white board, and reviewed a couple things. I'm scared for the test. Women's chorale, Mrs.Hollenbaugh brought blankets, and we had a picnic inside. No one cried. Emmie, Danika, and I did The Scarn. In concert choir, we watched Teen Beach Movie. The boys gave Hayden a can of tomato soup with their signatures on it. They let me sign it. I signed the tomato because crying tomato Ally. Hayden said some things, last words, to the guys. What a good man. Love him. English class, opened senior letters. Ashleigh had really put glitter in her letter to me, and wrapped it in duct tape. Anna wrote me a letter. Juju's was kind of rude. The one Ashleigh's dad wrote for me made me tear up. The letter I wrote myself was stupid, but the part where I said I was wearing a galaxy duct tape bracelet that Dashia, from our 8th grade rocket. The bracelet was in the envelope. It made me miss middle school with Dashia. Horticulture, not a lot. I went to get my final art project from the art room, and I went to the auditorium to give it to Hayden. I think he liked it.