Star wars 10/27/18

Ian and I made plans to hangout, cuz we missed each other. I got there, and Mr.Hotelling, his dad, opened the door. I hung my coat up. Mr.Hotelling asked me,
"Hey Ally, do you want me to go to the store and get you anything? We all have been so busy, so we haven't been to the store, but I can go."
"No thanks, i'm fine with water."
"Are you lying to be polite?"
"No, lying is bad."
"Good."
Ian and I were watching Star Wars on the couch in the living room. Diesel, his cat, is so cute. It's really fat, and has a small head. The other cat looks like it wants to kill everyone.
I jumped at a part in the movie because it scared me.
"I did not just jump." Ian laughed at me. I was cold. I asked if he was cold, and he moved his arm around me, and I was very confused. I thought he was grabbing a blanket that was on the back of the couch.
His mom, Mrs.Hotelling, came in and said,
"Ian, your dad wants to make sure you started her on the fourth one. We have certain priorities in our house Allison."
We ate pizza his mom made which was amazing. My dad usually burns the pizza every time. Diesel took Ian's spot next to me, and I thought it was funny.
Obi won canobi just let Darth Vader kill him and I turned to ian.
"What? Why? Explain."
Star Wars ended. We watched monsters inc 2 until my dad got there to pick me up. While I was putting my shoes on, Mrs.Hotelling said,
"Allison, you can come over whenever you want."
Mr.Hotelling said, "Thanks for coming over."
I said, "You're welcome." Instead of "thanks for having me."
I'm so awkward.