Endings and new beginnings 12/31/18-1/1/2019

Ah, the last day of 2018. It snowed today! Like, really fluffy, thick snow. Something about it was so magical, happy, and hopeful.
     I went to kas' house tonight. It was kinda awkward; it being my first time at her house. We ate meat loaf, green beans, and mashed potatoes for dinner. Kas said she had some clothes for me. I tried them all on like a fashion show, and danced to music, mostly Twenty One Pilots. We had deep conversations. Kas says that I'm a bubbly, happy, energetic person, and that's why she loves being around me so much.
I started playing How He Loves, by David Crowder, on her keyboard, and she matched it up with her ukulele, and we had a music jam session and I loved it.
     Then, we went downstairs to watch the ball drop and countdown for 2019.
     2018 is over!! First day of 2019 was so good. Kas and I ate oatmeal this morning. We sat on the couch, read some of our writings, talked about life, and had more deep conversations. Kas says I'm really inspiring because even though I talk about serious stuff, and have gone through some tough things; I am still very optimistic about life. I'm still hopeful, and still find a way to be happy.
     I have so much hope for this year. I am so excited for what God has in store for me, all the new people I'll meet, the new adventures I'll go on, and the new memories I'll make.
     Also, I ate Mac and cheese on this first day of 2019, so it's gotta be good.